Law School Discussion

what happens if I report a testing center?

Re: what happens if I report a testing center?
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »
HOW MANY TIMES do I have to tell you guys that I DID complain and the proctor/supervisor did NOTHING?????
I think it is ridiculous that some people here are so stupid. If you don't like the topic DON'T read, don't answer. >:(

I was just asking some advice . 

*drools* Durr but did you say something while you were in the test?

Seriously, make a formal complaint now and do us all a favour. The backback and minor offenses really don't provide any kind of unfair advantage, but I'm a little pissed about the digital timer allowance. I made every effort to follow the rules, had a stringent proctor that ensured relative fairness, and I don't like that other people had the advantage that I had during PTs.

Well, I dd something about 10 seconds before the test. The proctor told me I was correct but did NOTHHING about it.
I think I will contact LSAC today.

I guess you didn't catch my sarcasm. I was parodying those before who clearly didn't get your situation.

In any case, I'm not criticizing you, I think you're in the right and I would advise you to do something now if you're truly outraged.

lol @ sarcasm via text.

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »
At my testing center, there were no assigned seats, so a group of five friends sat behind
me.  The proctors gave us a five minute break between each section, in which the "gang of five" discussed the section on the test that we had just taken. It was so distracting, a lot of people were getting pissed. I complained to the proctor, who said, "well its not during the test".  Some of these same morons also drank and ate granola bars during the test, even after the proctors gave us a HALF HOUR lunch break to leave the building and do whatever we wanted.  It was all so weird and chaotic, and not what I expected. I must admit the half hour lunch break was nice, but the whole scene was so distracting, it definitely affected my score.  Anyone else ever hear of such lax rules at a testing facility?

yeah, right  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
and I am Shakira!

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2008, 10:42:41 AM »
I was so angry >:( during the test.
Here is why:
there was at least 3 people with foods and drinks on the table;
at least one person using scratch paper;
at least one guy using a digital timer;
at least one guy with a backpack!

what happens if I report the Center?

lol...gl in law school!

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2008, 08:07:40 AM »
your biggest mistake was not saying somehing right then and there. Because it is after the fact all of this is he said she said. LSAC is not goin to investigate who hjad the water or timer because finding that out is near impossible unless u have that person first and last name and LSAC accct number. Suck it up, so what someone used a timer, how did that affect UR score. And that BS about line of vision, u should be looking at ur test, not at someones food. When I took it in June I had to ask the proctor to write the times on the board, and to give 5 min. She forgot to do that ont section 1. I said something about it again after section 1, and everything was fine. You should have openede ur mouth if it was that serious.

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2008, 08:10:32 AM »
your biggest mistake was not saying somehing right then and there.

Read the thread. She did

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2008, 10:34:09 AM »
your biggest mistake was not saying somehing right then and there.

Read the thread. She did

she should have said something on the test date, though.

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »
Oh my f-ing god. There are some seriously retarded people in this thread. She DID complain on the day of the test.

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »
"There's plenty of retarded peoples in the internets"

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »
Oh my f-ing god. There are some seriously retarded people in this thread. She DID complain on the day of the test.

But not at the test center. I think you need to go back and read the previous posts before calling people retarded. If anyone here is retarded, it's the OP for not complaining on the day of the test.

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2008, 12:44:40 PM »
"There's plenty of retarded peoples in the internets"

I know!!! Did you know they let Canada on the internet now?! What next? Russia?!