Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How many ABA law schools have paths of entry for people with no undergrad degree  (Read 941 times)

Lojack

• View Profile
How many ABA law schools have paths of entry for people with no undergrad degree? I know our favourite whipping boy Cooley does, but I am curious to know if there are any others, I would assume that they would of the T3/T4 type.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
You are constantly posting these random threads lol.  What is your status dude?  Are you in law school or what?

Lojack

• View Profile
I just like discussing interesting subjects, information is important.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
So are you a law student?  I've seen you give advice on here about jobs and what not, and if you aren't a law student, keep your blind opinions to yourself....

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
So are you a law student?  I've seen you give advice on here about jobs and what not, and if you aren't a law student, keep your blind opinions to yourself....

Yea save that for the law students
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Lojack

• View Profile
What is your opinion on a blind opinion, I would never lead anyone on a wild goose chase when it came to a job, do you attack a lot of people like this on the board. This board is abour info and if someone posts a question and you have the answer, you give it if you desire. This is a friendly world for the most part.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Yea save that for the law students

My comment is geared towards him giving advice to people regarding OCI.  If he isn't a law student, wouldn't you say it's a bit unwarranted? 

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
Thomas Jefferson in San Diego will accept non-graduates.  But you have to be pretty compelling.