Law School Discussion

How many ABA law schools have paths of entry for people with no undergrad degree

How many ABA law schools have paths of entry for people with no undergrad degree? I know our favourite whipping boy Cooley does, but I am curious to know if there are any others, I would assume that they would of the T3/T4 type.

You are constantly posting these random threads lol.  What is your status dude?  Are you in law school or what?

I just like discussing interesting subjects, information is important.

So are you a law student?  I've seen you give advice on here about jobs and what not, and if you aren't a law student, keep your blind opinions to yourself....

Matthies

• View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
So are you a law student?  I've seen you give advice on here about jobs and what not, and if you aren't a law student, keep your blind opinions to yourself....

Yea save that for the law students

What is your opinion on a blind opinion, I would never lead anyone on a wild goose chase when it came to a job, do you attack a lot of people like this on the board. This board is abour info and if someone posts a question and you have the answer, you give it if you desire. This is a friendly world for the most part.

Yea save that for the law students

My comment is geared towards him giving advice to people regarding OCI.  If he isn't a law student, wouldn't you say it's a bit unwarranted? 

Thomas Jefferson in San Diego will accept non-graduates.  But you have to be pretty compelling.