Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So how did we do?  (Read 13811 times)

lethalewapon04

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: So how did we do?
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »
I had two LG sections. Does anyone know which was the experimental? One was extreme suck and the other was alright. I have a kind of mental blackout and can't remember any of the games besides the ones mentioned now. Does anyone remember any of the experimental logic games games so I can ease my mind. Please?

Or... if I had LG LR RC LG LR does that mean that everyone who had logic games had the same ones at the same times. Because so far I've been reading that the first one was experimental.

drupito

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »
Do you think you are cool trying to sound like julie? It has already been done man.  Try something else. 
UGPA:3.57
LSAT: 160 (June 08') retaking OCT. 08'

Applying to: BYU,UCLA

amise

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2008, 05:25:34 PM »
The first LG section was experimental. I had the same format, but can't specifically remember any of the experimental games.

meggo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2008, 06:11:36 PM »
From the sounds of it, I'm so glad I didn't get the LG experimental. I was hoping to get it, since I genuinely enjoy doing logic games, and I find it less draining than the other two, but it really sounds terrible. Hopefully though, when it was that insanely hard, people realized it was the experimental....

*devo*

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2008, 06:53:01 PM »
Do you think you are cool trying to sound like julie? It has already been done man.  Try something else. 

Your conclusion about my intentions is unsupported and unwarranted.  You do know that a lot Hispanic people talk with the same dialect and say similar things, as do a lot of Asian people, European people, Italian people, French people, Middle Eastern people, and people that are idiots?  I'll let you figure out which group you are in. 

Cliff, this makes no sense.

sexonthebeach15

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2008, 06:59:52 PM »
i had experimental logic games as well, third, and the real section fifth.

that being said, i found the first 3 experimental games easier/not as "odd" as the first three games on real section.  the fourth one was unusual and difficult as well, like the real one...so to me it'd be a toss up as to which i'd want scored hah.

to be completely honest, the first game in the experimental LG was ridiculously easy.  i did it in under 5 minutes.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »
But since none of us are idiots, we have no idea what you are talking about...
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

*devo*

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2008, 07:48:58 PM »

Your conclusion about my intentions is unsupported and unwarranted.  You do know that a lot Hispanic people talk with the same dialect and say similar things, as do a lot of Asian people, European people, Italian people, French people, Middle Eastern people, and people that are idiots?  I'll let you figure out which group you are in. 

Cliff, this makes no sense.
It does to people that read and think.  Is it really necessary to explain it further?
I guess you have never heard of a thing called an analogy.
Hispanic people communicate in similar ways as each other, Asian people communicate in similar ways as each other, idiots communicate in similar ways as each other, etc.

Looks like you edited your previous post so that it makes sense, then posted in the forum like I couldn't read.  Well played! Now you are an a$$hole and a moron.

nnebaby

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2008, 07:57:48 PM »
CLIFF

what do you mean I am in for a surprise? I was just asking if anyone remembered some of the questions that were challenging because I could not remember. That does not mean they dont exist, it just means I do not recall them.

*devo*

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »
CLIFF

what do you mean I am in for a surprise? I was just asking if anyone remembered some of the questions that were challenging because I could not remember. That does not mean they dont exist, it just means I do not recall them.

Ignore anything cliff says because it is never meant to be helpful.  If it seems helpful you are not reading it with enough sarcasm.