Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So how did we do?  (Read 13664 times)

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: So how did we do?
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2008, 11:03:35 AM »
I think I did well, don't want to talk about specific questions since I'm using my real name, so I'll just tag and lurk  ;D

Wuss.

Hey everyone, Tim Mitchell gave me a complete and accurate answer key for every question prior to the test. Wooo 180!

P.S. to LSAC lawyers: just kidding

TimMitchell

« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2008, 11:06:28 AM »
I think I did well, don't want to talk about specific questions since I'm using my real name, so I'll just tag and lurk  ;D

Wuss.

Hey everyone, Tim Mitchell gave me a complete and accurate answer key for every question prior to the test. Wooo 180!

P.S. just kidding

Lol, if I had the ability to do that I wouldn't have to go to law school, I could sell tests to people and make plenty of $$$

However, I have thought of a business plan: hire someone to take the LSAT on the east coast and once the tests are distributed have them bolt out of the room. He could then scan the test and I would sell it to people getting ready to take the test on the West Coast! That would give them like 2 hours to go over the test before hand! Genius!

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2008, 11:07:30 AM »

Wuss.

P.S. just kidding

Lol, if I had the ability to do that I wouldn't have to go to law school, I could sell tests to people and make plenty of $$$

However, I have thought of a business plan: hire someone to take the LSAT on the east coast and once the tests are distributed have them bolt out of the room. He could then scan the test and I would sell it to people getting ready to take the test on the West Coast! That would give them like 2 hours to go over the test before hand! Genius!

I'll say it in advance: you have been sued.

TimMitchell

« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »

Wuss.

P.S. just kidding

You might want to talk to Danny Khatchaturian and Dikran Iskendarian

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/jan/27/local/me-58227
I think they are spending a lot of time asking people if they would like to supersize the value meal now somewhere in LA. I suggest hitting some McD's drive throughs in Glendale to find them. 

Wow, who would have thought someone would have actually tried some stupid that! I can't believe they got caught because they were using their pagers. Good job figuring it out on LSACs part.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »

Wuss.

P.S. just kidding

You might want to talk to Danny Khatchaturian and Dikran Iskendarian

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/jan/27/local/me-58227
I think they are spending a lot of time asking people if they would like to supersize the value meal now somewhere in LA. I suggest hitting some McD's drive throughs in Glendale to find them. 

Wow, who would have thought someone would have actually tried some stupid that! I can't believe they got caught because they were using their pagers. Good job figuring it out on LSACs part.

I have a feeling that Melikyan pulling a switchblade on the proctor was what did them in more than the pagers!

According to grand jury testimony, Melikyan used a fake identification card to enter the basement of the USC Law School, where the test was being given on Feb. 8, 1997. Once the test was handed out, he grabbed a copy and bolted out a back door. The proctor ran after him, and the two scuffled. Melikyan pulled what appeared to be a switchblade, scaring off the proctor.

LOL what a f-ing moron

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2008, 12:05:08 PM »
Imagine you cheat on the test, pull the switchblade, get caught, and have to explain yourself to a judge who got raped by "riddled basins of attraction" after PTing at 170.  Holy *&^%!  No mercy.  They're lucky he didn't drop the death penalty on them. 

tsangth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »
did most people have a hard time ont hat last game??? it was ridiculous and I wanted to know if anyone had a easier time on it so I could pick their brain.

Thanks, thomas

amise

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »
I didn't find it hard, but unfortunately I have forgotten all of the specifics. Some sort of LSAT mental blackout. I think the best way to approach that question was to attack it rather than spend time diagramming and trying to figure out the various possible scenarios. I went question by question and applied the rules as necessary...doing this it seemed relatively straight-forward. My approach to this game was different than my approach to the others...normally I do try to figure out the options prior to the first question.

nnebaby

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »
Did anyone find any weird LR Q's I'm trying to remember some but I cant remember any that were actually hard or made me really think... what do you guys think?

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »
I didn't have trouble with the last game. I just went straight to the questions, after making the 2 or 3 inferences I immediately saw. I didn't understand the rules right away, but going right to the questions helped clear up any confusion. It wasn't really hard, just kind of weird.