Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So how did we do?  (Read 13634 times)

Chloe123

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: So how did we do?
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
The tulip RC was real. The trains, lawyers at a firm, messages LG was real.

Which LR was experimental?

I had: 1 LR, 2 RC, 3 LR, 4 LR, and 5 LG.

I think the questions on LR went 25, 26, 25. Any guesses which LR, 1 or 3, was experimental?

Aendain

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 02:36:02 PM »
#3 LR had a lot of questions that seemed out of the norm to me, but I would prefer if #1 were the experimental just because I was more alert after section 1

Chloe123

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 02:37:07 PM »
I'm hoping 1 is the experimental :) I had time issues with RC, so I was all out of sorts for the 3rd section.

Edit: er, I mean I hope 3 is experimental. God, I hate the LSAT.

arslonga

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 02:38:41 PM »
I came out of today's test with a good feeling overall. Had three LR, 1RC, and 1LG. Games were last, but I had a lot of momentum going into the section. Had to guess on a few for RC, but thought that overall it was strong. Was surprised at my performance on games. Thought it gave me the least amount of trouble.

Have we figured which LR's were real?

Not sure what my score range could be just yet...

matthewjaay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »
I thought both LRs and both my RCs (the experimental, with the double passage on the shipping contract case, moreso than the scored) were straightforward and pretty easy.

I messed up and panicked a bit on LG, didn't leave enough time for the bus game. But I did well enough on the other 3 to make up for that.

flip side

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2008, 02:39:49 PM »
wait is the lg with the trains, lawyer at the firm, etc. the 1st or 2nd for those of us who had an lg experimental?  assuming 2nd? 

alethea

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 02:50:35 PM »
Which LR was experimental?  I had LR, RC, LR, LR, LG.  I am hoping it was the third, as I ran out of time. 

If anyone has info on this or remembers something that might help, please message me!

Did anyone else have trouble with RC?  I am used to getting all correct on that section, but I had questions about several, and was hoping it was experimental (but it wasn't!)

amise

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2008, 02:52:06 PM »
I also had a lot of trouble with my reading comp, which is frustrating because RC is usually one of my best sections. I had LG (exp), LR, RC, LG, LR. By reading is was so mentally fatigued that I felt like I was not thinking clearly and was almost guessing.

Hopefully it didn't turn out too terribly  :-\

theD

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2008, 02:58:40 PM »
I had 3LR, I hope the second one was experimental

eslite119

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »
Alethea, I feel the same way as you do.  I had LG, LR, RC, LG, and LR.  First LG appeared to be experimental as I ran into a question that I've never seen before.  LRs weren't too bad, but I had to guess on three questions for the second LR section.  LG that counted wasn't bad either, but I guessed on two and I think I could've prevented myself from such situation.  RC on the other was a trouble for me.  First two passages were okay (comparative passage was about purple weed), third took most of my time and led me to guess most for fourth.  I'm thinking about cancelling.

BTW both of my LRs had 25 questions each.  Total number of questions on the test was 100 since both of my LG had 23 questions and RC was 27.