Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: October 2008 Stories  (Read 14613 times)

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: October 2008 Stories
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »
Nope, I'm in the Northeast.   :)

Ah, I was gonna say I know that guy and he actually became a lot quieter after we talked to him, but apparently your guy didn't have helpful buddies like me :D

I wish I had helpful buddies. I could smell the tension in that test room.

flip side

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 03:50:03 PM »
one guy in my room had serrrrrious sweat all over his tshirt & esp. under his arms.  some guy next to me was looking across the room @ sweaty dude, all agape and pointing, laughing, etc.  i could not figure out if he knew the sweaty guy, but i felt bad bc, regardless, he had all of us staring at the guy's sweat too.  he can't help it!

it made it better that the guy laughing had a ridiculous outfit full of that abercrombie moose logo.  moose printed shorts (it's COLD!!), moose flip flops, moose t-shirt.  now that is going to attract more staring than the sweat!

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 03:50:50 PM »

Ah, I was gonna say I know that guy and he actually became a lot quieter after we talked to him, but apparently your guy didn't have helpful buddies like me :D

I was going to invite all my fellow test takers to come drinking with me after.  Then I thought it would be creepy so I came home and started drinking by myself.  In retrospect, I think my choice was creepier  ;)
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »
one guy in my room had serrrrrious sweat all over his tshirt & esp. under his arms.  some guy next to me was looking across the room @ sweaty dude, all agape and pointing, laughing, etc.  i could not figure out if he knew the sweaty guy, but i felt bad bc, regardless, he had all of us staring at the guy's sweat too.  he can't help it!

it made it better that the guy laughing had a ridiculous outfit full of that abercrombie moose logo.  moose printed shorts (it's COLD!!), moose flip flops, moose t-shirt.  now that is going to attract more staring than the sweat!

that makes me giggle  :D

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »

I was going to invite all my fellow test takers to come drinking with me after.  Then I thought it would be creepy so I came home and started drinking by myself.  In retrospect, I think my choice was creepier  ;)

LOL!... I'm inclined to agree with you on that..

There weren't really any unusual people in the test room, aside from sweaty dude. But, I've never had my limbs go numb before a test, so I may have been more nervous than most.

The proctors were all female, and 2 of the 3 were young (early 20s). They kept walking by me suspiciously though, which was a bit distracting.

I'm told I look "evil". Maybe they suspected misconduct.

Disney GC Successor

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2008, 04:08:52 PM »

Blueskies you seem cool, and there is not wrong with drinking by yourself.....sometimes.  I Wish we had a sensible person like you in the room.  The competitive spirit of everyone was palpable.  My proctors didn't seem to care about what the kid was doing.  At one point, I think they forgot they were proctoring an exam.

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 04:09:25 PM »

LOL!... I'm inclined to agree with you on that..

There weren't really any unusual people in the test room, aside from sweaty dude. But, I've never had my limbs go numb before a test, so I may have been more nervous than most.

The proctors were all female, and 2 of the 3 were young (early 20s). They kept walking by me suspiciously though, which was a bit distracting.

I'm told I look "evil". Maybe they suspected misconduct.

Like you looked evil during the test?

::stalks::

you don't look evil normally

MuMuGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »
Today was a friggin' nightmare. My test center literally had no desks. 4 people were seated at each table and the guy next to me had some serious BO. As if that weren't bad enough, the Proctor's cellphone went off during the 4th section of the test.

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »

Blueskies you seem cool
, and there is not wrong with drinking by yourself.....sometimes.  I Wish we had a sensible person like you in the room.  The competitive spirit of everyone was palpable.  My proctors didn't seem to care about what the kid was doing.  At one point, I think they forgot they were proctoring an exam.

Thanks!  Honestly part of the reason why I didn't ask people is bc I didn't want everyone to say no except for this one guy that had been talking to me and then I would have inadvertently ended up on a date.  And I'm just drinking alone for now...I'm going out later tonight like a normal person :D

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2008, 04:12:45 PM »
Today was a friggin' nightmare. My test center literally had no desks. 4 people were seated at each table and the guy next to me had some serious BO. As if that weren't bad enough, the Proctor's cellphone went off during the 4th section of the test.

Uhhh... where did you take the test?

The same thing happened for us. The proctors cellphone went off and she rushed out of the room with it.