Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: OMG I got sick before the test.  (Read 2261 times)

TimMitchell

Re: OMG I got sick before the test.
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 01:33:13 PM »
errrg.... how unfortunate. :::cough cough:::

Have your girlfriend come over and take care of you.

HYSHopeful

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchooli.com
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
You aren't sick. You are an LSAT machine. Machines can't get sick.

Don't allow yourself to even consider the possibility that being sick could affect your performance on the LSAT. Not now. Don't even consider that possibility until after the exam when you are deciding if you will keep or cancel your score.

You will take the test tomorrow. You will nail it. You aren't sick. You will do great.

I was lucky enough to watch Tiger Woods 4th round play on June 15th, the day before my LSAT. (see: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1874232128237005363&ei=RVXmSMGeDIuE-wG-m_miAw&q=tiger+woods+US+OPEN&vt=lf ) His knee was hurting so bad that he couldn't hit the ball without nearly collapsing in agony. Still, he never considered the possibility of quitting. He never considered the possibility of failure. He maintained focus throughout the round. Despite his injury. Despite the crowds of thousands. He maintained focus and pushed through the pain. There is something inspiring about excellence per se. Get inspired to CRUSH the LSAT tomorrow.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »
Stop being bitches, get doped up on meds and a little drunk if you have to, and get your dumbasses in the test center.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

czarnykot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 03:19:03 PM »
what if you have stomach flu?

HYSHopeful

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchooli.com
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 03:49:06 PM »

Take an antiemetic, an anti-motility, and crush the LSAT.

DISCLAIMER:  HYSHOPEFUL DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. The content of this post is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical exam, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professional. Always seek the advice of your doctor before taking any prescription or over the counter drugs or following any treatment or regiment. Only your doctor can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for you. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in my posts. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.

just some guy

• Sr. Citizen
  • WARNING: May Contain Troll or Flame-like Substance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »
I have courted the fire for a very long time, and many sparks have flown in the past, but [this post] speaks, finally, the language of the flame itself.
with apologies to Keith Jarret

augusta

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 05:13:08 PM »

Don't allow yourself to even consider the possibility that being sick could affect your performance on the LSAT. Not now. Don't even consider that possibility until after the exam when you are deciding if you will keep or cancel your score.

You will take the test tomorrow. You will nail it. You aren't sick. You will do great.

I was lucky enough to watch Tiger Woods 4th round play on June 15th, the day before my LSAT. (see: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1874232128237005363&ei=RVXmSMGeDIuE-wG-m_miAw&q=tiger+woods+US+OPEN&vt=lf ) His knee was hurting so bad that he couldn't hit the ball without nearly collapsing in agony. Still, he never considered the possibility of quitting. He never considered the possibility of failure. He maintained focus throughout the round. Despite his injury. Despite the crowds of thousands. He maintained focus and pushed through the pain. There is something inspiring about excellence per se. Get inspired to CRUSH the LSAT tomorrow.

Where did you come from?! And when are we getting married?  ;)

::I AM ARNOLD. LSAT IS CRUSHABLE PUDDING::
3.67/Oct. LSAT

ChiGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »
Umm....excuse me. You'll have to take a #!!  Lol. ;)

nevdash

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - myxlastxbreath
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
Umm....excuse me. You'll have to take a #!!  Lol. ;)

Wow, what a masterful boxblock. But maybe next time, try something more subtle like, "Hey augusta, how's that *insert sexually-transmitted disease* doing?"
What's the deal with signatures?

Also, what's the deal with LSN?
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/nevdash/jd

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »

Take an antiemetic, an anti-motility, and crush the LSAT.

DISCLAIMER:  HYSHOPEFUL DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. The content of this post is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical exam, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professional. Always seek the advice of your doctor before taking any prescription or over the counter drugs or following any treatment or regiment. Only your doctor can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for you. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in my posts. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.

As your not-legally-able-to-provide-you-with-legal-counsel-legal-counsel, I think that's a pretty airtight disclaimer. And while we're here...

DISCLAIMER:  NINJA1 DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY ACTUAL LEGAL ADVICE. Ninja1 is not not now, has never been, and may never be an attorney. Ninja1 is not recognized by any state bar and is not licensed to practice law or give legal advice. Ninja1 is, at best, a dumbass law student. Ninja1's opinions are nothing more than rampant speculation and should never be relied upon for any purpose. Nothing in Ninja1's posts should ever be considered to constitute legal advice in any way, shape, or form. As always, you should never trust anything you read on the internet and should always seek advice from a real attorney that is licensed to practice law in your particular state. Ninja1 is safe to consume with alcohol.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.