Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is It really THAT fast?  (Read 539 times)

ritkaa

• View Profile
    • Email
Is It really THAT fast?
« on: October 02, 2008, 08:49:38 AM »
Does getting accepted/rejected really happen within the same month that you send in your application?

To those that read my previous post about LSDAS, I finally registered, and I don't know what took me so long but I was under the impression that acceptance/rejection letters only come in the spring. Don't ask why I thought this but I did.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Is It really THAT fast?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 08:51:49 AM »
At most schools, the earlier you apply, the earlier you receive a decision.  Some schools seem to wait on them forever if you get them in after mid-November/early-December.  My advice is to get them in as early as possible.  You face slightly less competition, and you've got a better shot at the merit aid.
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

MauveAvenger

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 08:52:51 AM »
Seriously, it would take looking at three or four schools' websites to figure this one out.

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:49:57 AM »
At most schools, the earlier you apply, the earlier you receive a decision.  Some schools seem to wait on them forever if you get them in after mid-November/early-December.  My advice is to get them in as early as possible.  You face slightly less competition, and you've got a better shot at the merit aid.

this.