Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should I even try for law school with these stats?  (Read 6619 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Should I even try for law school with these stats?
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 06:24:51 AM »
this thread cannot be real.  no one smacks a 176 outta the park and looks around and asks "what game are we playing and what are the rules...?"

Non-trads often think stupid thoughts. It's a staple of their existence.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 06:33:58 AM »
this thread cannot be real.  no one smacks a 176 outta the park and looks around and asks "what game are we playing and what are the rules...?"

Non-trads often think stupid thoughts. It's a staple of their existence.

just in case i haven't said this anywhere else, you're an idiot.

Non-trad? And where do you go to school again?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 06:36:14 AM »

depends on your definition of non-trad.  but probably.  and in the northeast.

So yes, and NESL? You seem like a NESL. Quni and Suffolk are probably beyond your reach. Albany maybe? Or NYU.

TimMitchell

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 07:27:28 AM »
Oh SNAP! Looks like there's about to be an internet fight!!!

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 08:36:06 AM »

depends on your definition of non-trad.  but probably.  and in the northeast.

So yes, and NESL? You seem like a NESL. Quni and Suffolk are probably beyond your reach.

hilarious but no. 

i probably wouldn't try to argue the "i go to a better school than you thing" if i were you.  it would be a losing battle.  actually that's something of an understatement.

I wasn't saying that I go to a better school than anyone (I go to the best school in America, and therefore the world, but that's besides the point). This is a typical non-trad reasoning/reading comp. problem, nothing all that surprising.

So where do you go, champ? Also, link?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 08:48:33 AM »
I wasn't saying that I go to a better school than anyone (I go to the best school in America, and therefore the world, but that's besides the point). This is a typical non-trad reasoning/reading comp. problem, nothing all that surprising.

So where do you go, champ? Also, link?

you're funny.  stick around, i need the entertainment.

also when you try to use the "you probably go to such and such school" as a put-down, there is an implication that you think you go to a better school.  yes, words sometimes convey more than their plain meaning.  remember that; it may prove useful to you in the future.

as for where i go, i won't specify but let me just say this: i don't put a lot of stock in USNWR, but according to them my school is ranked in the single digits.  for what it's worth.

now stop chit-chatting and go study for finals.  they matter a lot more for you than they do for me.

Again, a reading comp. issue. Again, not surprising.

Yeah, until I see otherwise, you go to Valpo at best, and really, you're probably still in UG at your local community college and majoring in pre-law (but you're sure you're going to USC one day). Or maybe communications. Given some of the *&^% you've thrown out there, you being a comm. major (or in high school, that would technically make you a non-trad) wouldn't surprise me.

And finals mean male private part to me. Yet again, your reading comp. is beyond dog *&^% bad (kindly note the manual labor tag line, I honestly don't care).

Oh, and is it that hard to capitalize anything, or are you too elite to use the shift key, winner?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 08:57:42 AM »
Again, a reading comp. issue. Again, not surprising.

Yeah, until I see otherwise, you go to Valpo at best, and really, you're probably still in UG at your local community college and majoring in pre-law (but you're sure you're going to USC one day). Or maybe communications. Given some of the poo you've thrown out there, you being a comm. major (or in high school, that would technically make you a non-trad) wouldn't surprise me.

And finals mean male private part to me. Yet again, your reading comp. is beyond dog poo bad (kindly note the manual labor tag line, I honestly don't care).

suit yourself.  i don't really care all that much what you think.  i mean what do you think, i'm going to link my bio on a public forum?  and for someone who tries to be offensive, you're really not all that good with the insults thing.  :D

You don't care, but you keep taking the time to respond, and it seems to be slowly getting to you like the rat that eats a little more of your foot under your desk at the CC every day. I'm not asking for a bio (reading comp), just a school name. That's all. Nothing hard. It's pretty easy to say "Yale" or "Mott Community College" or wherever without outing yourself. I'm sure your rep would be destroyed and all...

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 09:06:28 AM »
You don't care, but you keep taking the time to respond, and it seems to be slowly getting to you like the rat that eats a little more of your foot under your desk at the CC every day. I'm not asking for a bio (reading comp), just a school name. That's all. Nothing hard. It's pretty easy to say "Yale" or "Mott Community College" or wherever without outing yourself. I'm sure your rep would be destroyed and all...

fair enough.  it's columbia, for the record.  not the one in missouri.  ;)

also, has anyone from FSU's admissions office asked you to either stop posting on this message board or to take the FSU part out of your profile?  because they really should.

There, now was that so hard.

Now, prove it. ;) Otherwise, I'm reading that as code for "Everest". Also, that took a while. Glad to see you did your wikiresearch on "Columbia" before posting.

And no, FSU doesn't bother us about dumb *&^%. "Columbia" might give you guys a hard time, but our folks are busy running a law school and have better *&^% to worry about than an idiot on a message board.

TimMitchell

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »
Oh SNAP! Looks like there's about to be an internet fight!!!

thank you for using terms lame enough to be accurate.

is that you and diet sunkist in your tar by the way?

Its my GF, if you joined our super prestigious facebook group you'd be able to see DS's picture.

TimMitchell

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 12:39:55 PM »
ONE of. TM has a harem.

Damn! Beat me too it, I was just typing it out! Great job, haremette!

Now procure me a Reuben sandwich, chop chop!