Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Terrified of the LSAT  (Read 8809 times)

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Terrified of the LSAT
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2008, 12:59:52 PM »
LOL.  Just LOL.  I agree - the thread has been hijacked.  But it should be.  Noone should be terrified of the LSAT.
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

angiej

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2008, 01:41:06 PM »
Yea, I definitely disagree about the styling.  The 911 is the epitome of sexy.  Those whale-tails were most certainly disgusting though.

Think about how sexy the m6 or the SL roadsters are though.  Granted, ze Germans neglect the uber-high-end (except the SLR mcLaren and the R8), but they really kill at all other levels.  Those Italian cars are made for fat guys anyway. 

Why would italian cars be made for fat guys? I haven't seen very many big italian men.  All under 5'5 and 130 lbs soaking wet!

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2008, 02:29:25 PM »
Yea, I definitely disagree about the styling.  The 911 is the epitome of sexy.  Those whale-tails were most certainly disgusting though.

Think about how sexy the m6 or the SL roadsters are though.  Granted, ze Germans neglect the uber-high-end (except the SLR mcLaren and the R8), but they really kill at all other levels.  Those Italian cars are made for fat guys anyway. 

Why would italian cars be made for fat guys? I haven't seen very many big italian men.  All under 5'5 and 130 lbs soaking wet!

Well, first of all, I did not mean to pick on Italians.  I really just meant it as a joke.  Most middle-aged guys (guys that can afford Italian super cars) tend to carry a bit of the ol' Tom Arnold around the waist.  Germans are much fatter than Italians on the whole anyway.

But going back to something you said...really?  You've not seen many big Italians?  I find that hard to believe...

angiej

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2008, 02:39:58 PM »

Well, first of all, I did not mean to pick on Italians.  I really just meant it as a joke.  Most middle-aged guys (guys that can afford Italian super cars) tend to carry a bit of the ol' Tom Arnold around the waist.  Germans are much fatter than Italians on the whole anyway.

But going back to something you said...really?  You've not seen many big Italians?  I find that hard to believe...

LOL, no worries, I know you were just making a joke.  Most of my fam is quite slim, no big "cousin vinnies".

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »
It's always the vinnies.  The vinnies or the frankies. 

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2008, 06:07:35 PM »
It's always the vinnies.  The vinnies or the frankies. 

Shut up como. You might get yourself whacked.

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »
I'll be in Tdot for Nuit Blanche actually.  I haven't seen my girl in aboot a month though, so I'll probably be holed up with her somewhere for most of the night.  We'll party another weekend I come up.

No worries. I'm going to Nuit Blanche with my crowd also. We'll probably be in yorkville first though.

Next time for sure.

Hey Thales, I like your tar. I got to drive an R8 last weekend when I was at the dealer to get some stuff done to my car. OMG that car is badass (and sounds incredable) they had to detail the interior to get rid of my drool stains.

Nice. You'd like my car then ;).

The Audi R8 is nice, I've been seeing more of them around the city. it's features remind me of the Lamborghini Gallardo. Audi's A series isn't bad, like a cheap alternative to a BMW. Performance and luxury.

As far as sports cars are concerned though, I'm more of a Ferrari fan. Once you see that Enzo, there's no turning back.

As an italian gal, I am of course partial to ferrari, lambo is nice, but the lines of the ferrari, and yes, def the Enzo are just amazing.  And the exhaust and roar of the engine gives me butterflies!

So do you have C-5?

I drive a Honda Civic baby!! Yeah!!

Hehe, just kidding. I drive a measly BMW 650i. Not quite the R8 level just yet.
Still nice! Gotta love a car with balls and luxury that will warm them up on a winter day! (heated seats)

I have a miata which I drive in autocross events in my local region SCCA, used to drag race it with a 75 shot of nos, but that became costly from all the damage.  My daily driver is a lincoln ls.

You sound like a really, really cool girl.

angiej

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2008, 08:14:06 AM »
I'll be in Tdot for Nuit Blanche actually.  I haven't seen my girl in aboot a month though, so I'll probably be holed up with her somewhere for most of the night.  We'll party another weekend I come up.

No worries. I'm going to Nuit Blanche with my crowd also. We'll probably be in yorkville first though.

Next time for sure.

Hey Thales, I like your tar. I got to drive an R8 last weekend when I was at the dealer to get some stuff done to my car. OMG that car is badass (and sounds incredable) they had to detail the interior to get rid of my drool stains.

Nice. You'd like my car then ;).

The Audi R8 is nice, I've been seeing more of them around the city. it's features remind me of the Lamborghini Gallardo. Audi's A series isn't bad, like a cheap alternative to a BMW. Performance and luxury.

As far as sports cars are concerned though, I'm more of a Ferrari fan. Once you see that Enzo, there's no turning back.

As an italian gal, I am of course partial to ferrari, lambo is nice, but the lines of the ferrari, and yes, def the Enzo are just amazing.  And the exhaust and roar of the engine gives me butterflies!

So do you have C-5?

I drive a Honda Civic baby!! Yeah!!

Hehe, just kidding. I drive a measly BMW 650i. Not quite the R8 level just yet.
Still nice! Gotta love a car with balls and luxury that will warm them up on a winter day! (heated seats)

I have a miata which I drive in autocross events in my local region SCCA, used to drag race it with a 75 shot of nos, but that became costly from all the damage.  My daily driver is a lincoln ls.

You sound like a really, really cool girl.

Aw thank you! My b-day was yesterday, I turned 24, so I feel like I need to get it in gear and take my life seriously, not that I haven't been, but I am very goal oriented, and while I think thus far my life has been pretty blessed, I guess I just have had the "what do you want to be when you grow up?" talk with myself, and since professional racecar driver is probably out, I better pursue my other passion which is law.  I do race with the sports car club of america in our local South Bend, IN chapter.  I am currently winning my class (I entered in the men's class this year) and am 2nd in the ladies division . . .but that is just a hobby. ;)