Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Terrified of the LSAT  (Read 8798 times)

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Terrified of the LSAT
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2008, 11:43:37 PM »
I find that powerscore is the best test prep company out there for all sections, but especially for logic games. 

Definitely.

Powerscore also has the rights to use REAL LSAC questions in their material.  I also think that test prep courses are over-valued.  It is much more valuable IMO to prep by yourself.  The books alone do a great job explaining concepts and techniques, and if you have get stuck on certain concepts or problems, this board is a great free resource.  Honestly, for $1,100 you could buy all of the LSAT review material, pay for all your law school applications, and go and get smashed.  $1,100 for a test prep course will only get you the review material.   

$1,100 is my getting smashed budget for a single night.

Its too bad you aren't still in TO.

Its going to be synapticide Oct. 4th after the test.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2008, 06:32:20 AM »
I'll be in Tdot for Nuit Blanche actually.  I haven't seen my girl in aboot a month though, so I'll probably be holed up with her somewhere for most of the night.  We'll party another weekend I come up.
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
I'll be in Tdot for Nuit Blanche actually.  I haven't seen my girl in aboot a month though, so I'll probably be holed up with her somewhere for most of the night.  We'll party another weekend I come up.

No worries. I'm going to Nuit Blanche with my crowd also. We'll probably be in yorkville first though.

Next time for sure.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »

No worries. I'm going to Nuit Blanche with my crowd also. We'll probably be in yorkville first though.

Next time for sure.

Hey Thales, I like your tar. I got to drive an R8 last weekend when I was at the dealer to get some stuff done to my car. OMG that car is badass (and sounds incredable) they had to detail the interior to get rid of my drool stains.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

angiej

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »

Next time for sure.

Hey Thales, I like your tar. I got to drive an R8 last weekend when I was at the dealer to get some stuff done to my car. OMG that car is badass (and sounds incredable) they had to detail the interior to get rid of my drool stains.

OMG I am so jealous! I love how Audi is moving more toward a concept car design.  I saw it at one of the premieres at the chicago auto show.  Along with the new vet, which is nice, but very predictable. Plus, I agree with most, that it lost its sexiness when it went for a more viper-like appearance. 

I dated a guy that has a C-5, that thing rocked, so In love . . .with the car that is.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2008, 11:05:43 AM »

Next time for sure.

Nice. You'd like my car then ;).

The Audi R8 is nice, I've been seeing more of them around the city. it's features remind me of the Lamborghini Gallardo. Audi's A series isn't bad, like a cheap alternative to a BMW. Performance and luxury.

As far as sports cars are concerned though, I'm more of a Ferrari fan. Once you see that Enzo, there's no turning back.

angiej

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2008, 11:13:06 AM »

Next time for sure.

The Audi R8 is nice, I've been seeing more of them around the city. it's features remind me of the Lamborghini Gallardo. Audi's A series isn't bad, like a cheap alternative to a BMW. Performance and luxury.

As far as sports cars are concerned though, I'm more of a Ferrari fan. Once you see that Enzo, there's no turning back.

As an italian gal, I am of course partial to ferrari, lambo is nice, but the lines of the ferrari, and yes, def the Enzo are just amazing.  And the exhaust and roar of the engine gives me butterflies!

So do you have C-5?

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2008, 11:17:30 AM »

Next time for sure.

As an italian gal, I am of course partial to ferrari, lambo is nice, but the lines of the ferrari, and yes, def the Enzo are just amazing.  And the exhaust and roar of the engine gives me butterflies!

So do you have C-5?

I drive a Honda Civic baby!! Yeah!!

Hehe, just kidding. I drive a measly BMW 650i. Not quite the R8 level just yet.

angiej

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »

Next time for sure.

So do you have C-5?

Still nice! Gotta love a car with balls and luxury that will warm them up on a winter day! (heated seats)

I have a miata which I drive in autocross events in my local region SCCA, used to drag race it with a 75 shot of nos, but that became costly from all the damage.  My daily driver is a lincoln ls.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2008, 11:23:02 AM »

Next time for sure.

So do you have C-5?

Still nice! Gotta love a car with balls and luxury that will warm them up on a winter day! (heated seats)

I have a miata which I drive in autocross events in my local region SCCA, used to drag race it with a 75 shot of nos, but that became costly from all the damage.  My daily driver is a lincoln ls.

lol.... miata...

I don't know if you're serious. But the Mazda MX-5 is a great car.