Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes  (Read 55296 times)

TimMitchell

Re: October LSAT thread (T-Minus 5 Days)
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »
I am trying to determine ideal beverage types for the day of. Don't think I can totally skip coffee, but too much and I'll have a problem. I really liked PJC's PowerAde suggestion. My bladder needs to be a non-issue. Ew.  :-X OK.....back to games...

Poweraid for me as well, on top of like 3 cups of cofee

ritkaa

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: October LSAT thread (T-Minus 6 Days)
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »
For my last few timed PTs I added a 5th section and a bubble sheet and I'll keep that up until my last timed PT.  I took a timed pt this morning - pt 52.  I'm doing 53 on Tuesday and 54 on Thursday.

I think I worked out some kinks for RC, which is good because I only score below what I'd like when I eat it on RC - which has been twice in the last couple of weeks.

Friday I'll get up early to promote a good night's sleep (maybe a bit of golf).  If a get some sleep Friday, confidence will be high.

Same here. Started practicing with bubble sheets and just redoing old tests now. Just finished PT 51 and did 52 and 54 last week. At this point, I can proudly--and sadly say that i've done every single game, RC, and LR that LSAC has ever created. I hope it all pays off on Saturday =)

snickersnicker

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - shinjikid@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - klutzonbroadway
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2008, 03:03:53 PM »
Just thought I pop in and say 'hi' since I haven't been here in a while. Going into this Saturday a lot less sure of myself than I was a month and a half ago, but I'm still reasonably hopeful that I'll do well. My updated diagnostics are in my LSN profile in the sig.

I've still got the three most recent tests to take. I'm taking them Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday around the time of the actual test on Saturday.

Good luck everyone.
LSAT: 166 (:()
UGPA: 4
LSN

TimMitchell

« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »
Just thought I pop in and say 'hi' since I haven't been here in a while. Going into this Saturday a lot less sure of myself than I was a month and a half ago, but I'm still reasonably hopeful that I'll do well. My updated diagnostics are in my LSN profile in the sig.

I've still got the three most recent tests to take. I'm taking them Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday around the time of the actual test on Saturday.

Good luck everyone.

Don't worry, snick. It looks like your most recent LSATs may have a scared you a bit. just keep calm, buddy

TimMitchell

« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2008, 04:36:03 PM »
Why're yall getting so damn spastic?  It's just the LSAT - I mean yeesh. 

Not all of us can claim to be a reincarnated rock legend as a soft factor  ::)

blairchuckalways

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN data
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »
^^ LOLZ. Oh TimMitchell, you make me smile.

TimMitchell

« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »
^^ LOLZ. Oh TimMitchell, you make me smile.

YOU just got an yourself invite into the super selective LSD 2008 Cycle FB group!

Why're yall getting so damn spastic?  It's just the LSAT - I mean yeesh. 

Not all of us can claim to be a reincarnated rock legend as a soft factor  ::)

Freddy Mercury?

Actually...

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »
That's so weird!  "Tino" is wearing the same exact outfit that I put together for Saturday... Seriously, it's already laid out on the couch - my wife ironed the shorts and everything....

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
I don't know if I should say Tino has good taste or you have good taste.  Maybe you both are inspired by some higher power?
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2008, 07:48:25 PM »
Thank you Comotellamas...thank you.

I should mention that I will be pulling the tube socks just north of my knees, though...so - it's not exactly the same.