Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes  (Read 55645 times)

TimMitchell

Re: October LSAT thread (T-Minus 6 Days)
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
This thread was supposed to be about the LSAT  :'(

I was being sarcastic when I was talking about Canada, I don't really think Canada is just Americas hat

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »
I had a dream last night that I got my LSAT score back in 3 days.  It was amazing
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2008, 01:28:29 PM »
So...about that LSAT.  What are you guys doing in the last few days?  I've been taking many a preptest and reviewing each section separately as well.  I'm feeling pretty good, but I'm also hoping that there will not be some crazy game like a pattern or circular linearity game.  Those will definitely slow me down.  Please let that section just be comprised of those very workable grouping/linear games!
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »
I'll be doing a lot of Reading Comp work, just getting myself into that mode (since I go in and out...).  And I'll also be prepping for a big midterm that I have on Friday...  Blah...

augusta

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »
I took one PT on Friday and 2 yesterday, all timed, and I think that's it for me as far as full-length tests go. I'm going to keep practicing timed individual sections, and see if I can't up my LG score a little. And though I'm going to try my best not to do anything LSAT related on Friday, I'm not confident I can really stay away for a whole 24 hours. I may have become a bit compulsive in recent weeks....  ::)
3.67/Oct. LSAT

rush the rushdie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »
what are ppl's thoughts about practicing on friday, the day before the exam? many ppl have told me to do absolutely nothing related to the lsat on friday, to take my mind off the test/chill/don't worry.  but i'm afraid taking a day off might be a bad thing, as well??

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »
If you do anything, do an easy game you've done before, read and analyze reading comp but don't do the questions, things like that if you feel you have to do something. You don't want to take a test and exhaust your mind or get a bunch of answers wrong and shoot down your confidance level

awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »
what are ppl's thoughts about practicing on friday, the day before the exam? many ppl have told me to do absolutely nothing related to the lsat on friday, to take my mind off the test/chill/don't worry.  but i'm afraid taking a day off might be a bad thing, as well??

If you don't know how to attack every section on the test before the Thursday before the LSAT, Friday isn't going to help you.

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »
For my last few timed PTs I added a 5th section and a bubble sheet and I'll keep that up until my last timed PT.  I took a timed pt this morning - pt 52.  I'm doing 53 on Tuesday and 54 on Thursday.

I think I worked out some kinks for RC, which is good because I only score below what I'd like when I eat it on RC - which has been twice in the last couple of weeks.

Friday I'll get up early to promote a good night's sleep (maybe a bit of golf).  If a get some sleep Friday, confidence will be high.

augusta

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: October LSAT thread (T-Minus 5 Days)
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »
I am trying to determine ideal beverage types for the day of. Don't think I can totally skip coffee, but too much and I'll have a problem. I really liked PJC's PowerAde suggestion. My bladder needs to be a non-issue. Ew.  :-X OK.....back to games...
3.67/Oct. LSAT