Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes  (Read 55454 times)

TimMitchell

Re: October LSAT thread
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2008, 12:42:57 AM »
Well I actually don't know anyone taking the test in my city, so I don't have much of a choice. But, I am willing to invite out the other test takers at my center :) its a small enough place, if I don't I'll probably see them out anyway :D

blueskies' LSAT test center:

Her proctor:

Her:

That would be an amazing new avatar. Hint hint, blueskies.

:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks guys.  I honestly feel that's what it'll be like.  Especially the proctor...this is Kentucky.

Tim, would you please not steal pics from my facebook account and put them up on here?? Next time you do that, I'll block you.

::is glad Sky doesn't suspect I've already archived all her pictures::

senseless

• View Profile
Re: October LSAT thread
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2008, 04:20:55 AM »
I've been satisfied with my practice scores, though today I took 2 and on the first one I misbubbled so badly that I lost 21 raw points (all correctly circled in the booklet), bringing my score down by 16. I'm really hoping something like that doesn't happen on test day, but I think it's unlikely I would miss something like that on the real thing...**crossing fingers**

I took what I believe to be my 9th PT today and scored 170, my best showing yet. My previous average was 165. I made improvements in RC by making more notes as I read (22/27), and in LR by doing the same (45/49). I aced 3 of the 4 logic games, but the 4th one kicked my bottom. I was only sure of 1 of the 6 questions (which I misbubbled, my ONLY misbubble to date, can you say ironic?!), so I guessed on the other 5. Amazingly, 3 of my guesses turned out to be correct, so I did much better than I thought (21/24). Raw score=88, shooting for 90+.

I'm entering "The Zone," and I have 2 more PTs to get there...plus a couple extra logic games to expand my mind. I feel like a Marathon runner 10 days before the big race...

TimMitchell

Re: October LSAT thread (T-Minus 7 Days)
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »
So how's everyone doing?

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2008, 03:12:01 PM »
So how's everyone doing?

I feel like I'm coming down with something today.

It may be the weather... at least I'm hoping it isn't viral.

LessThanLiz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2008, 03:21:37 PM »
So how's everyone doing?

Wow, you are like my Canadian half or something, because I had the beginnings of a sore throat last night and it's really hurting today. I don't feel 100% sick but worry it'll blow up into something bigger.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »
So how's everyone doing?

Who knows what sort of third world diseases are floating around Canada.  Is there a good witch doctor or voodoo priest you can see?

There are plenty.

Unfortunately I don't have the advantage of you yanks with televangelists, methodist/baptist churches (and other made up religions) and George Bush to ward off disease.

TimMitchell

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »
So how's everyone doing?

The only people who get sick in this country are aethiests and abortionists.  No wonder the lefties all want socialized medicine.
Who knows what sort of third world diseases are floating around Canada.  Is there a good witch doctor or voodoo priest you can see?

There are plenty.

Unfortunately I don't have the advantage of you yanks with televangelists, methodist/baptist churches (and other made up religions) and George Bush to ward off disease.

Your right wing impression was pretty good PJC, we all know you're a lefty though... putting your post in the quote accidently was a nice touch tough  ;)

TimMitchell

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2008, 04:38:06 PM »
I'm really not a liberal.  I find both parties very distasteful.  I'd vote libertarian if i didn't find them repugnant as well.

I independently analyze each issue.

What?! C'mon, this is the country of blind partisan politics

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2008, 04:59:36 PM »
You can hardly deem a two party system as "partisan".

I don't know why Americans insist on believing that their country is truly democratic.

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2008, 05:00:57 PM »
So how's everyone doing?

There are plenty.

Along with the highest-quality health-care system in the world.  Fortunately, you guys can cross the border when you need something better then the govt-run crap provided up north.   :)

(At least unless/until the dems socialize ours as well.)