Law School Discussion

Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes

TimMitchell

Re: Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2008, 11:18:53 AM »
No NO no, Cliff, I have everlasting love for my girl. But if I get a great score I might pony up some $$$ for a ring.
Your everlasting love for her depends on your own performance?  Did she complain about such things already?

THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT LSAT!!!!!!!!!

Matthies

• View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #261 on: October 24, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »
No NO no, Cliff, I have everlasting love for my girl. But if I get a great score I might pony up some $$$ for a ring.
Your everlasting love for her depends on your own performance?  Did she complain about such things already?

I really think you should wait till you get your score, 170+ and your in Ivy legaue girl freind teritroy, you have to think about your carear, can you really bring your current GF to all the T14 functions if she's only T2 material. These things matter

TimMitchell

« Reply #262 on: October 24, 2008, 11:52:33 AM »

I really think you should wait till you get your score, 170+ and your in Ivy legaue girl freind teritroy, you have to think about your carear, can you really bring your current GF to all the T14 functions if she's only T2 material. These things matter

These are the thoughts that keep me awake at night

« Reply #263 on: October 24, 2008, 12:30:22 PM »
I AM DOCTOR DEATH STEVE WILLIAMS

Matthies

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 24, 2008, 12:31:29 PM »

If she really loves you she will underatnd its all her fault and you need to move on to a higher caliber girl

TimMitchell

« Reply #265 on: October 24, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

If she really loves you she will underatnd its all her fault and you need to move on to a higher caliber girl

GET      OUT          OF            MY            HEAD

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 24, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »
I AM DOCTOR DEATH STEVE WILLIAMS

if you have tell us...

Matthies

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 24, 2008, 12:51:30 PM »

GET      OUT          OF            MY            HEAD

Of course if your going to law school to be as rich as possible then this is a goodtime to revaluate your sexuality. Simple fact male lawyers make more money than female lawyers, or females who are not lawyers. Hence to maximize your income going gay, dual income no kids, would allow you to increase your earning potential. Sure its a bit uncomfertable at first. but think about the loft and new audi you could be driving instead of having a wife who gets plumb after poping out whiny kids who cost as much as a porsche. This is again something that can easily be blamed on your current girlfriend so its clear this too is her fault.   

« Reply #268 on: October 24, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »
So Im on the west coast.  It's 2:30 PM here... will scores go out today???  It seems kind of late.

In either case,  will LSAC release scores on a saturday or will we have to wait until Monday?