Law School Discussion

Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes

Re: October LSAT thread
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:43 PM »
Don't be worried Thales- it won't help.  Get a good night's sleep tonight.  Go for a long run.  Listen to good music.  Then, when you're more relaxed, try again.

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »

I'm eagerly awaiting this thing being done. I've been waiting to play The Force Unleashed until after the test (Yes, I am that big of a nerd...).

See thread on Halo 3 condoms  ;)

eta "a poll for the ladies"

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
Don't be worried Thales- it won't help.  Get a good night's sleep tonight.  Go for a long run.  Listen to good music.  Then, when you're more relaxed, try again.

I'm having a shot of l'ecrin right now. Best vodka. Try it.

I'll do another PT Friday maybe.

TimMitchell

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:46 PM »
Does anyone in here every get pissed looking at the T14's median scores from years ago? I think most of us would be autoadmit if this was 1992  >:(

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »
I'll be so happy to have it over with.  Did you apply last year?

I did not apply last year. I had a rather sudden family emergency that I just couldn't focus on anything else. Took it a sign the time was not right. It has been a good decision. I have had a great year working, saving money, etc

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 09:38:39 PM »
I'll be so happy to have it over with.  Did you apply last year?

I did not apply last year. I had a rather sudden family emergency that I just couldn't focus on anything else. Took it a sign the time was not right. It has been a good decision. I have had a great year working, saving money, etc

Understandable.  Saving money is a good thing- part of the reason why I'm taking another year off

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »
I am glad that I did not decide to go right out of my undergrad. Taking a few years off was the right decision for me. I graduated a year early from college too, so I've had some time to make sure that I really do want to attend law school. It is a big investment and not really something that I feel like you can back out of after a year.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »
I'm taking the October exam, which will be the first for me. I'm hoping for 170, which seems possible as long as I don't freeze on test day...Mine's being given at a college nearby. Which reminds me, I should try and go by there soon so I know where I'm going...

I ordered some more tests and they came today! I'm excited because one is a newer test--#53, I think. I've been practicing with older ones, so I'm looking forward to taking this one. ("looking forward"??!)

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »
I'm taking the October exam, which will be the first for me. I'm hoping for 170, which seems possible as long as I don't freeze on test day...Mine's being given at a college nearby. Which reminds me, I should try and go by there soon so I know where I'm going...

I ordered some more tests and they came today! I'm excited because one is a newer test--#53, I think. I've been practicing with older ones, so I'm looking forward to taking this one. ("looking forward"??!)

PrepTest 53 is cursed. I swear to god.

Garrgghh....

Good luck.

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 10:43:38 PM »
Crap! I was so excited about it, too.

*sigh* I'll let you know how it goes..!