Law School Discussion

Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes

TimMitchell

Offical Oct LSAT thread: Proving lawyers to be are neurotic messes
« on: September 23, 2008, 05:17:35 PM »
I know of a bunch of people on here are taking it so let's start a discussion. Where are you with prep, first time or retake, whatever whatever whatever...

Re: October LSAT thread
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »
Seriously Tim?  Just what I needed to keep me studying.  Thank you  ;)

TimMitchell

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 05:41:21 PM »
author=blueskies6 link=topic=4014513.msg5178116#msg5178116 date=1222212212]
Seriously Tim?  Just what I needed to keep me studying.  Thank you  ;)

I'm really surprised at how many people are taking on LSD, I thought everyone who was applying this cycle took back in June and their were only a few retakers! I had a lot of fun in the June LSAT threads and I don't think we should be cluttering up Exile with a bunch of LSAT dribble

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 05:46:31 PM »
Oct LSAT for me. It is in a downtown Seattle hotel. I am going to get up, drink coffee eat a breakfast bar and blast 50 cent-in da club on the drive down. Then after the test I have hotel room rented and I am going to celebrate being done with a martini or two

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »
Yeah that's probably true.  We can blather on over here.  So I did my basic review, on to some reading comp tonight I think.  But I'm waiting for my pad thai to show up.  Why aren't you taking your test?

TimMitchell

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »
Oct LSAT for me. It is in a downtown Seattle hotel. I am going to get up, drink coffee eat a breakfast bar and blast 50 cent-in da club on the drive down. Then after the test I have hotel room rented and I am going to celebrate being done with a martini or two

That's a pretty cool idea, I'll def be getting hammered after the test... unfortunately I have to work until 7pm that night so it can do it right afterward. Are you a first time taker or are you retaking? Have you started an LSN yet? Also, welcome to LSD!

Yeah that's probably true.  We can blather on over here.  So I did my basic review, on to some reading comp tonight I think.  But I'm waiting for my pad thai to show up.  Why aren't you taking your test?

Yeah, lets get this thread popular! I'm going to start reaeaaaal soon.

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 05:52:48 PM »

That's a pretty cool idea, I'll def be getting hammered after the test... unfortunately I have to work until 7pm that night so it can do it right afterward. Are you a first time taker or are you retaking? Have you started an LSN yet? Also, welcome to LSD!

This is my second time. I took the test last Sept. Too bad about the working, I would be useless if I had to work after the test.

TimMitchell

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »

This is my second time. I took the test last Sept. Too bad about the working, I would be useless if I had to work after the test.

It's cool, my job is worthless so it'll all even out  ;D

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »
I am worthless at my job today :( I have even done some LR review at work. But at least it is almost time for me to go home

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 06:20:27 PM »

This is my second time. I took the test last Sept.

Same here :)  How'd you do?