Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: RC - How do you tackle it?  (Read 321 times)

SammieR

• View Profile
RC - How do you tackle it?
« on: September 23, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »
Hi - RC is actually the section I am having the least amount of trouble with. I am just curious how others do the individual problems. I've been skimming, reading for content and then been able to answer the questions pretty much without looking back at the passage unless the question specifically references a line number.

Guess I'm just curious what other methods people are using. Thanks!

Samantha

secondsblue

• View Profile
Re: RC - How do you tackle it?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 04:43:30 PM »
from behind with plenty of force; I then apply a half-nelson chokehold to strangle the life out of it. Then I beat its lifeless corpse.

TimMitchell

Re: RC - How do you tackle it?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 04:58:08 PM »
Hi - RC is actually the section I am having the least amount of trouble with. I am just curious how others do the individual problems. I've been skimming, reading for content and then been able to answer the questions pretty much without looking back at the passage unless the question specifically references a line number.

Guess I'm just curious what other methods people are using. Thanks!

Samantha

You should pick up the new RC bible by powerscore, it really helps a bunch. The process they recommend is reading the whole passage through making specific markings and notations and using those notations as references later.