Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT @ Yonsei Uni., Korea  (Read 2939 times)

scwood

• View Profile
LSAT @ Yonsei Uni., Korea
« on: September 23, 2008, 02:18:02 AM »
Hey,
So I'm registered to take the LSAT at Yonsei Uni. in Seoul on Oct. 5 but can't seem to get anything definitive on the exact building at the university where the test will be administered. Anybody else planning to take or already take the LSAT at this test center that can give me some specifics?

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: LSAT @ Yonsei Uni., Korea
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 02:27:32 AM »
I asked this question to the LSAC about a different test center. They said that the exact building can change leading up to the test date, based on demand. Makes sense.

You may be able to find out where the last test was given by calling the school.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

kor591

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »
doesn't it say chonghapkwan???? that's what i think i saw on my admission ticket.

eyeoftheligrr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »
scwood/591: how would you rate the test administration at yonsei?  i'm debating between registering for the lsat at yonsei in june or somewhere in the states in october.

did you find the building without a problem?

are you still lingering on lsd... ?

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 12:13:06 PM »
You might do a search for this... it's not the first time we've asked this question. I wrote extensively about my Yonsei experience from last june.

I'd say go for the june date, the test experience wasn't that much different from in the US, and taking it that much earlier makes a big difference (retaking, applying earlier, peace of mind, less chance of burn out, etc.)

Good luck!
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

eyeoftheligrr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »
Good tip and a very useful description of your experience.  I'm now leaning toward registering for the June 2009 test in Seoul.

Anyone else who is interested, here's the link: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4014672.0.html

seoulsara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 09:19:42 AM »
I'm registered for June at Yonsei too... Thanks for the description.

DerekShiHarvard

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »
Hey,
So I'm registered to take the LSAT at Yonsei Uni. in Seoul on Oct. 5 but can't seem to get anything definitive on the exact building at the university where the test will be administered. Anybody else planning to take or already take the LSAT at this test center that can give me some specifics?

From what I understand, foreign LSAT administrations are pretty ad hoc, so you may not even be able to get such information.
Links:
PowerScore Bibles
Law School Numbers
LSAT Proctor DVD

The shadow proves the sunshine - press on fellow applicants!