Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hair length.  (Read 437 times)

bloomlaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Welcome to the Monkey House
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair length.
« on: September 22, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »
I'm a guy, and I'll be starting at LS in 2009. I know that the law is a pretty conservative profession, and I wanted to know how long hair is viewed. I've been traveling overseas for about a year, and have grown my hair while I've been here. I've gotten pretty used to it being long- right now its about upper shoulder length-  and it's well taken care of and groomed. I don't really think it would effect me while I'm actually at LS per say, but what about when I have interviews. Even if it is shortened to neck length, and in good condition, what would the people interviewing me think, from a general point of view?

TimMitchell

Re: Hair length.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 08:05:18 PM »

bloomlaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Welcome to the Monkey House
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:24:38 PM »

thanks for the input, Tim. Glad I have you here.  :)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 08:55:40 PM »
I'm a guy, and I'll be starting at LS in 2009. I know that the law is a pretty conservative profession, and I wanted to know how long hair is viewed. I've been traveling overseas for about a year, and have grown my hair while I've been here. I've gotten pretty used to it being long- right now its about upper shoulder length-  and it's well taken care of and groomed. I don't really think it would effect me while I'm actually at LS per say, but what about when I have interviews. Even if it is shortened to neck length, and in good condition, what would the people interviewing me think, from a general point of view?

Length didn't seem to be a problem, although I think it depends on who you're interviewing with.  Cleanliness and presentation seem more important.  PM me for more info.  Too lazy to respond to threads.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all.