Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone faxed an LOR in lately?  (Read 10897 times)

flip side

• View Profile
Re: Anyone faxed an LOR in lately?
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 02:48:47 PM »
i must be missing something but i can't find the fax stuff on the lsac lor pages??  could anyone point me in the right direction or fill me in???  thank you so much.

meggo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »
I've only seen their number posted online from various people (and it's all the same number) and it's the number I gave to my recommenders (hope it works!). It's 215-504-1444

Legally Brown "Sugah"

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 11:31:49 PM »
That's the number I gave to my recommenders.  One of them faxed the letter on their own and it was received the next day.  The other sent the letter to me and asked me to fax it with the cover sheet and it was processed just as quickly.

britt0906

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 04:25:12 PM »
Fyi for those of you who are still sending in LOR's...one of my recommenders just faxed in their LOR and it was processed and appeared on the site about 5 minutes later...  :)

Billy Mays here FOREVER!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »
so you just send Fax the LOR and the form? is there anything special you need with the fax

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »
so you just send Fax the LOR and the form? is there anything special you need with the fax

I just gave my recommenders a fax cover page with the LSAC fax number and all cover sheet info filled in, as well as my signed LOR form from LSAC and asked them to fax that (plus their letter) to LSAC.  That's it.  I tried to make it as idiot-proof and easy as possible so there was no excuse for not doing it :)
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Katfid54

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 08:56:10 AM »

I made them send a copy of my Willie Wonka/Yale golden ticket, just so they know I'm legit.

tcwhat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 08:16:17 AM »
I had an LOR faxed yesterday approximately 10:30 CST and I received an email this morning at 3:43 AM confirming that it had been processed.

flip side

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2008, 10:44:29 AM »
hmph i just have really bad luck i guess.  my first lor was processed fine (sent through usps), then my second recommender faxed his letter ONE FULL WEEK AGO!  it makes me really paranoid that y'all have ones processed in 1 day and this is over 1 week for a dang fax.  i called lsac and the guy was really snippy about it, saying that i need to give them "2 full weeks" to process lor's. 

time is getting really close here and my 3rd recommender hasn't even sent hers yet (another frustration), so i really need the faxed one to go through pronto!!

tcwhat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »
hmph i just have really bad luck i guess.  my first lor was processed fine (sent through usps), then my second recommender faxed his letter ONE FULL WEEK AGO!  it makes me really paranoid that y'all have ones processed in 1 day and this is over 1 week for a dang fax.  i called lsac and the guy was really snippy about it, saying that i need to give them "2 full weeks" to process lor's. 

time is getting really close here and my 3rd recommender hasn't even sent hers yet (another frustration), so i really need the faxed one to go through pronto!!

Get him to fax it again.

I had my recommender send a mail copy just in case too.