Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SUPERPREP test B-HELP!!  (Read 1469 times)

nooyyllib

SUPERPREP test B-HELP!!
« on: September 17, 2008, 05:24:14 PM »
In test B, for section 1, number 16; i was able to narrow the choices down to C and D and ended up choosing C.  I am still confused about why D is correct. 

thanks.

Nowhere Fast

• View Profile
Re: SUPERPREP test B-HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 08:02:38 PM »
For me, this question was based solely off of a process of elminition, rather than instantly seeing D as the answer.

For answer choice C, the fact that the hotel and meal prices have risen, while the cost of the passes have not, gives support as to why the hotel/restaurant revenues increased more rapidly than the tourist attraction revenue.  The assumption here is that the hotel/restaurant revenues increased their prices while having the same overhead as the year before.

For choice D, however, if the tourists' average length of stay remained the same in the two years, then the assumption is that they did not spend any more money on the hotels/restaurants/tourists attractions than the year before.  Therefore, the hotel/restaurant rise in revenue is not accounted for. 

There's definitely a more clarified way of explaining why D is the best answer, but I just did about a straight 8 hour study session, so this is the best answer my brain is willing to provide at this time. :P 

Hope this helps. 

ChiGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 08:20:30 PM »
LOL! AGAIN, you intrude on someone else's thread with another stupid comment?! ::)

Seriously, GROW the @#!* up! :o

You don't like the LSAC's explanation in the book?

ChiGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 09:26:59 PM »
My chances of improving on LR are much better than you EVER improving your social ineptness.

Why so angry with life? It can't be that bad. :-[ 

My offer still stands regarding that therapist you so desperately need my dear. Let me know. Send me a PM! :)

LOL! AGAIN, you intrude on someone else's thread with another stupid comment?!

Haha! I love how dumb you are. Seriously.

I was asking if the OP likes the LSAC explanation. I like Superprep's explanations, and I was curious as to the OP's opinion. Thus: "You don't like the LSAC's explanation in the book?"

Get back to missing most of your LR questions. I'm not surprised the logical reasoning section is hard for you.

Stop confirming stereotypes with your posts. Get it? It might take you a while to put it together..maybe you can post a thread & ask for an explanation.

ChiGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 10:43:51 AM »
I gotta say MissBlonde, I find it absolutely hilarious that you edited your above post. Edited what dear? You really should not forget to take those meds! ::)

You should stop saying 'my dear', it really shows your age. I think thats the second time you've done it. Sure dear. But you are almost 30, right?

I'm not angry with life, I'm just very clever & witty. Says who? YOU???????????????? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sound very disgruntled to the point that it's scary! Lol!

I will accept your offer on the therapist, PM me the name & number. Where do you live dear? And are you male or female? You don't want to know my guess.

I'd like to be friends. If you think there is any way we can salvage whatever relationship we had before, I'd be really intrested in doing that. I think you are a very nice person. You have many great qualities. You are kind, caring, considerate, and compassionate.   Besides the fact that I would NEVER associate with someone like you in REAL LIFE, I am indeed a very nice person w/lots of friends but see....I'm very picky and choosy about who I become friends with sweetie.  And frankly, I'd rather be friendless than even have you as an acquaintance. I like optimistic people and well it's no surprise you are indeed beyond negative and have a nasty, contagious vibe that would only attract those with low self-esteem and well....who are ugly. :)

This is one of the most beautiful songs ever. Youve probably never heard it, you gotta admit it's really good! Please enjoy it. It's not some funny joke link like people do in posts when they're trying to make a point. It usually gives me goosebumps when I hear it. It's definitely at the John Lennon level, as far as songwriting quality. Sorry, I don't click on links hun. Especially from stalkers like you.

HAPPY STALKING AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJthA4l8S5U

My chances of improving on LR are much better than you EVER improving your social ineptness.

Why so angry with life? It can't be that bad. :-[ 

My offer still stands regarding that therapist you so desperately need my dear. Let me know. Send me a PM! :)

LOL! AGAIN, you intrude on someone else's thread with another stupid comment?!

Haha! I love how dumb you are. Seriously.

I was asking if the OP likes the LSAC explanation. I like Superprep's explanations, and I was curious as to the OP's opinion.  Thus: "You don't like the LSAC's explanation in the book?"

Get back to missing most of your LR questions. I'm not surprised the logical reasoning section is hard for you.

Stop confirming stereotypes with your posts. Get it? It might take you a while to put it together..maybe you can post a thread & ask for an explanation.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 11:26:52 AM »
Kids these days.

ChiGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 11:34:20 AM »
This kid (probably an old dude) has been stalking me and my avatars for months now!!! :-\

Kids these days.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 11:38:04 AM »
This kid (probably an old dude) has been stalking me and my avatars for months now!!! :-\

Kids these days.

Maybe it's because you're hot "my dear"?

I won't deny though, if what you say is true, that is a bit creepo.

blairchuckalways

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN data
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »
Um, with all due respect, I don't think it's stalking to notice you change your avatar like every day... with cropped pictures that never fill up the entire little avatar picture space... which is also a little weird IMO.

And no, I'm not a guy who just wants to have sex with you, and no I have no idea how lavahead's treated you, but seriously... it's a discussion board. He's probably just the guy who makes fun of people in class, especially blondes who make sure their outfit is different every day and are in perfect makeup & hair even when class is on some dry legal topic. Who knows?

Regardless, it's just a discussion board, not exactly a crisis of EPIC BOLD RED PROPORTIONS.

And yes, I was in a sorority too, thanks.

ChiGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »
I'm sorry but I was never in a sorority so I can't help you there.

THOUGH, I do hope they were nice to you. :)

GLAD YOU LIKE MY PICSSSSSSS!!!

Um, with all due respect, I don't think it's stalking to notice you change your avatar like every day... with cropped pictures that never fill up the entire little avatar picture space... which is also a little weird IMO.

And no, I'm not a guy who just wants to have sex with you, and no I have no idea how lavahead's treated you, but seriously... it's a discussion board. He's probably just the guy who makes fun of people in class, especially blondes who make sure their outfit is different every day and are in perfect makeup & hair even when class is on some dry legal topic. Who knows?

Regardless, it's just a discussion board, not exactly a crisis of EPIC BOLD RED PROPORTIONS.

And yes, I was in a sorority too, thanks.