I've got an offer from a firm that I would like to work at, but they're only giving me two weeks to decide and I've still got other interviews to do.
What should I do? If I ask for an extension, will they view me as someone who's not really into the firm? Would they lose enthusiasm about hiring me?
I'd appreciate any advice.