Top Ten Ways to Blow a Callback:
10) You realize halfway through your answer, you're still not coming near responding to the question asked
9) One of the partners says to you "keep asking those good questions"
The interviews towards the end of the session are all "laid back"
7) You ask a partner why he joined the firm, and he actually tells you the truth
6) The attorney recruiter talks about her son's autism for the full 20 minutes
5) When asked if you have any more questions, you say "Gosh, you've got a lovely view in this office"
4) The first interview you have is given by a former federal prosecutor and a federal circuit judge
3) You look down midway through the first interview session, and note that your pant zipper is indeed down
2) As you're exiting the building, you overhear a partner questioning the judgment of the prior screening interviewer who gave you the callback
1) You sire a child during interview #4.