Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Personal Statement advice  (Read 671 times)

serendipity212

• View Profile
Personal Statement advice
« on: September 10, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »
Hello All:

I am attempting to write my personal statement as early as possible. I am looking for any and all feedback. Please do not hold back your honest opinion. I am unfortunately applying for the second time. I believe my rejections were mainly attributed to my low lsat scores (took them twice and cannot/will not do it again). I am reluctant to give up entirely on my essay topic because I am clinging to the belief that there is something still there. Perhaps, it just needs some more work and constructive advice. This version (I will email upon request) is a compilation of three different versions of the topic.

Thanks so much!

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Statement advice
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 07:58:52 PM »
Hello All:

I am attempting to write my personal statement as early as possible. I am looking for any and all feedback. Please do not hold back your honest opinion. I am unfortunately applying for the second time. I believe my rejections were mainly attributed to my low lsat scores (took them twice and cannot/will not do it again). I am reluctant to give up entirely on my essay topic because I am clinging to the belief that there is something still there. Perhaps, it just needs some more work and constructive advice. This version (I will email upon request) is a compilation of three different versions of the topic.

Thanks so much!

You might have better luck posting in the correct board.  See the pre-law board in the upper left-hand corner.  Click on it.  Then find the board that has "Personal Statement", click on that link, read those posts and then ask questions.
University of Oklahoma '11