Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Study Aids for Sale: Corporations, Family Law, Property, Constitutional Law, Tax  (Read 913 times)

big - fat - box

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW - NATIONAL POWER AND FEDERALISM - Examples and Explanations, 4th ed. $18 (typically used for Con Law I classes)

CONSTITUTIONAL LAW - INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS - Examples and Explanations, 4th ed. (typically for material in Con Law II classes or year long Con Law classes)$18

FAMILY LAW - Examples and Explanations, 2ND ed. BRAND NEW! , no writing. $30

FEDERAL INCOME TAX - Examples and Explanations, 4th ed. $13

PROPERTY - Examples and Explanations, 2ND ed. $13

CORPORATIONS - Examples and Explanations, 5th ed. $15

PROPERTY - GILBERT LAW SUMMARIES - commerical outline, 17TH ED. (Written by one of the authors of the Dukenminier casebook!) $10

PROPERTY - SIEGEL'S ESSAY AND MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - BRAND NEW! $10

TAXATION/FEDERAL INCOME TAX - GILBERT LAW SUMMARIES - commerical outline, 21st ED. $10

CORPORATIONS - BLACK LETTER LAW OUTLINES - 5TH ED. $10

TAXATION/FEDERAL INCOME TAX - CASENOTE LEGAL BRIEFS - keyed to Klein, Bankman, and Shaviro's Fed. Income Tax 14th ed. Casebook. $6

Unless otherwise noted, books are used, but in good condition.

Please note these prices do not include shipping. Reasonable shipping charges will apply...I will charge exactly what I pay for USPS Priority Mail in order to ship the books.

I only accept PAYPAL payments from CONFIRMED addresses. I can only ship to a confirmed address in the continental 48 states of the USA.

Please send me a personal message if interested in any of the books.

Thanks.