Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LEEWS Legal Essay Exam Writing System  (Read 3213 times)

lion

• View Profile
LEEWS Legal Essay Exam Writing System
« on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:34 PM »
Hi,

LEEWS Legal Essay Exam Writing System on sale.  Great CD for any 1L.  PM me and best offer will win.  Brand new version from LEEWS website costs $160 and yes, I paid the full.   Reasonable offers only.  Can pay me through paypal. 

The Primer has no markings and is brand new. 

Thanks,

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LEEWS Legal Essay Exam Writing System
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 04:57:21 PM »
It does not cost 160 new lol.

I have the same set and I'll sell it for 100 bucks plus shipping.  PM for paypal addy.

lion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »
It does not cost 160 new lol.

I have the same set and I'll sell it for 100 bucks plus shipping.  PM for paypal addy.

if the new doesn't cost 160, then how about you tell me how much does it cost!!!!  Here is the website of where I bought it from, legally: 
http://www.leews.com/register-order.html

In case you are challenged here I paste for ya:   scroll to the end.......

Audio (CD) Program
Orders will be filled immediately. They are shipped priority mail through the US postal service, and should be received 2-4 business days after being placed, sooner for express orders.

Two weeks (even days) is plenty of time to grasp and implement the LEEWS system for pulling apart and handling essay hypotheticals. However, respecting "loading the toolbox," course outlining and other preparation aspects, and especially building skill at analysis, be sure to get started on your program immediately. Immediately look at page 84 of the Primer ("What to Do When It's Late in the Game") for what you will want to accomplish between now and exams.

No more nervousness! Be comforted by the fact, proven over many years, that students who take the early December live program in NYC improve their exam performance greatly and typically outstrip their classmates. There is simply that much law students need to know about this process and don't.

NOTE: LEEWS CDs are like older music CDs. They are not DVR (no video). All have varying degrees of copy protection. Therefore, firewalls must be temporarily disabled for CDs to play on a computer. (This can be a little tricky with newer "Vista" Windows operating systems. Consult your tech support if need be.) CDs can be downloaded to ipods/mp3 players much like music CDs (through an i-tune or j-tune type program on a computer). However, downloading to computer files is a form of copying that may disable ability to listen to certain CDs on a computer. The CD will then operate only on a regular player.
AUDIO CD PROGRAM

Click image to enlarge and
view CD subject headings
 Unable to attend the live program owing to inconvenience or distance? The audio program is equally as effective. In addition to 8 CDs (approx. 70 min. each), you get the Primer, a set of 30 diagrams (corresponding to what is put on a blackboard or flipchart during a live program), packaging, shipping, and handling. Total cost is $160.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »
Folks, they are selling on e-bay for under 100 bucks.  Don't waste your time getting price gouged here.

lion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 10:13:30 PM »
Folks, they are selling on e-bay for under 100 bucks.  Don't waste your time getting price gouged here.

sorry ppl i think the idiot above can't read!  i hope u guys know better.   I said the best offer will win, never said i am asking 160. 

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 10:35:20 PM »
Bitter are we? 

Either way folks, e-bay will get you one under 100 bucks so unless he goes down to 90, don't bother.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:25 PM »
I'll give you a $1.50, but you have to pay shipping.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.