Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NOOO! Got off UF waitlist fall 2005---what to do?!?!  (Read 1880 times)

RockyMarciano

• Sr. Citizen
  • Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
Re: NOOO! Got off UF waitlist fall 2005---what to do?!?!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 07:30:04 PM »
i would look at things in terms of where you would want to be in case transferring does not pan out. if you do not wind up being able to transfer for whatever reason, would you rather be in kentucky or florida long term? this could potentially be the law school you wind up spending 3 years at!

that is one darn good perspective...I would have to say that it seems the OP is leaning towards UF.Also, one quick question and this may be late in the game but do you know the summer internship opportunities for either schools in NY? If UF has more internships in NY than UK this may make your decision a bit easier. For help on that check out the NALP Directory. Best of luck either way.
www.cpixel.com is the ghetto myspace

Aida7

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 09:15:39 PM »
So today I withdrew from UK and I am heading down to FL tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for all the advice. Just wanted to give the update...wish me luck!
NYU 3.4/150
in @ U.Kentucky ($$), NYLS ($$), Nova, Pace($), Syracuse, In at UF (for fall) off waitlist 8/20/05
WL @ Miami, Brooklyn, UF, Miss, Albany
hold @ FSU
rej @ UGA, W&L,

ohwellok

• Sr. Citizen
  • the cutest beagle in the whole wide world!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2005, 09:25:48 PM »
congrats on making the decision! good luck at UF!