Well, today is offical 2 weeks with no word for me I am expecting my ding any day now, I have pretty much given up hope. Congrats to those who have received offers good luck to the rest!
Maybe I'm being naive, but given NALP rules, and the changes to it this year, isn't it quite possible to get an offer far down the road? Say the firm interviewed 100 people for 20 spots. They might send out 20 offers (or maybe 30 I don't know) and then have more in reserve because some will undoubtedly take other offers. They may have to wait 45 days, but offers made recently will expire by mid october. Unless they planned perfectly, they will then go to their B list to make more offers.
I know one firm I interviewed at (which did callbacks for significantly more people than they traditionally hire from my school) told me to let them know if I was getting any pressure from another firm to accept an offer-the implication being that if I was on their B or C list they would make a decision at that point for me one way or the other.
I'm pretty sure someone I'm friendly with (a current 3L) got a great (top firm in market) offer in the spring semester last year-so I think these things can take time. My (admittedly speculative) thinking is that if you don't hear quickly it's actually a good thing to hear nothing. In other words if you are not someone that they decide they must have and give you an immediate offer, at least they didn't send you an immediate ding, and you are still in the running, contingent on how many offers are accepted.