Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: John McCain's VP Selection is a Complete Disaster For The Republicans  (Read 11175 times)

SwEep

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Is John McCain's VP selection a disaster?
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 03:47:11 AM »

I like to think that all the centrist, working class democrats that voted or would have voted for Hillary are too intelligent to fall for that aspect of the Palin nomination, that they would only view it as an insult. But I tend to have faith in the American people, in democrats especially. It would not really suprise me if I was proven wrong, and the decision proved to be a success in the long run.

Social crime worthy of castration. American generosity, American Dream, and the American Spirit checked out about 40 years ago. Don't count on it. Ignorant citizens deserve ignorant leaders. Based on our performance in the past 8 years, we deserve 12 more years of agonizing suffering under leaders like George W. Bush.

You are an idiot.

you got me

bloomlaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Welcome to the Monkey House
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 03:58:52 AM »
Doesn't this, IE voting on things completely outside the issues,

Long answer, in the political arena, what you say and do must be consistent. You can't be a bible thumper and think you can get away with kids having kids. Especially since the Republican party likes to legislate on people's personal issues like sex and abortion, they better be consistent. This new VP isn't and that's why I think she's full of S.

make you a prime example of this:

Social crime worthy of castration. American generosity, American Dream, and the American Spirit checked out about 40 years ago. Don't count on it. Ignorant citizens deserve ignorant leaders. Based on our performance in the past 8 years, we deserve 12 more years of agonizing suffering under leaders like George W. Bush.

In my opinion, to say anyone is full of *&^% because of a choice their child makes is downright hilarious.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 04:12:43 AM »

I like to think that all the centrist, working class democrats that voted or would have voted for Hillary are too intelligent to fall for that aspect of the Palin nomination, that they would only view it as an insult. But I tend to have faith in the American people, in democrats especially. It would not really suprise me if I was proven wrong, and the decision proved to be a success in the long run.

You are an idiot.

then again, he not one think he jack bauer.

SwEep

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 04:16:33 AM »
Doesn't this, IE voting on things completely outside the issues,

Long answer, in the political arena, what you say and do must be consistent. You can't be a bible thumper and think you can get away with kids having kids. Especially since the Republican party likes to legislate on people's personal issues like sex and abortion, they better be consistent. This new VP isn't and that's why I think she's full of S.

make you a prime example of this:

In my opinion, to say anyone is full of poo because of a choice their child makes is downright hilarious.

so most americans are full of poo since they condemn children of illegal immigrants who's been bound by the choice of their parents.?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 04:21:35 AM »
not even great grandpa john trust her talk reporters.. ever:

http://www.politicalbase.com/profile/Mark%20Nickolas/blog/&blogId=3591

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
Choosing Palin was brilliant.
Just look at how energized conservatives, independants, and Reagan Democrats are!
And just look at how pissy hack liberals are ever since the announcement.  When Biden was nominated for VP, nobody gave a crap.  Conservatives were thankful - how often does fortune favor anyone like this?  Biden once said:

" I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."

and

"If the Democrats think we're going to be able to nominate someone who can win without that person being able to table unimpeachable credentials on national security and foreign policy, I think we're making a tragic mistake…"

But with Palin, the leftist response has been to attack her daughter, attack her experience (the last thing we want in a president is a history of running anything or fighting dirty republicans), and attack her for being from a small town.

The left is freaking out harder than I've ever seen before.  Thank you John McCain.
Justice is tangy....

SwEep

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »
Just look at how energized conservatives, independants, and Reagan Democrats are!
And just look at how pissy hack liberals are ever since the announcement.  When Biden was nominated for VP, nobody gave a crap.  Conservatives were thankful - how often does fortune favor anyone like this?  Biden once said:

" I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."

and

"If the Democrats think we're going to be able to nominate someone who can win without that person being able to table unimpeachable credentials on national security and foreign policy, I think we're making a tragic mistake…"

But with Palin, the leftist response has been to attack her daughter, attack her experience (the last thing we want in a president is a history of running anything or fighting dirty republicans), and attack her for being from a small town.

The left is freaking out harder than I've ever seen before.  Thank you John McCain.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »
And just look at how pissy hack liberals are ever since the announcement. When Biden was nominated for VP, nobody gave a crap. Conservatives were thankful - how often does fortune favor anyone like this? Biden once said:

and

The left is freaking out harder than I've ever seen before. Thank you John McCain.

yes, great grandpa, thanks!  obama look even better now.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 04:09:18 PM »

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 04:10:35 PM »
let's hear it for al that executive experience! palin never sell that jet n e-bay.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/09/sarah-palin-did-not-sell-that-jet-on-ebay.php

but, of course, she told us that, right?