Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Entire John Grisham Collection: soft and hardcover  (Read 1266 times)

daveisselling

• View Profile
Entire John Grisham Collection: soft and hardcover
« on: September 04, 2008, 01:51:44 AM »
Entire John Grisham Collection: soft and hardcover I have for sale the entire John Grisham collection.

Includes all 14 titles in soft cover, plus 4 additional copies of the books in hard cover. John Grisham in undeniably this centuries best writer when it comes to legal thrillers, in both fiction and non-fiction realms.

I have been a huge fan for many years and began reading/collecting his books during my freshman year of college. My first book that I picked up was the Street Lawyer.. which made me a John Grisham fan over night. I am looking to sell the entire collection as a whole. The books have only been read once, by me and I have kept it in perfect collectors condition, NO FOLD BENDS CREASES OR MARKING OF ANY KIND, INSIDE AND OUT. includes the entire 18 titles below in soft cover, plus 4 additional copies of the hardcover versions that I've picked up over the years.

A Time to Kill, The Firm, The Pelican Brief, The Client, The Chamber, The Rainmaker, The Runaway Jury, The Partner, The Street Lawyer, The Testament, The Brethren, A Painted House, Skipping Christmas, The Summons, The King of Torts, Bleachers, The Last Juror, and The Broker over 22 books..

asking $200 OBO I'm selling to make additional room on my book shelf.

located in so cal but willing to ship.

please email : Daveisselling@hotmail.com