Law School Discussion

Did anyone score significantly lower than their average on test #42??

Kels

• View Profile
    • Email
I scored 6 pts lower (than my consistent average) on test #42. Can anyone relate?

Re: Did anyone score significantly lower than their average on test #42??
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 10:52:34 PM »
I took that test last Saturday and matched my previous high of 165 (raw 84). Scale was rougher than usual (-11 for a 170), but it was the first time I have finished the games section with time to spare. I definitely could see how there would be a drop with the scale, but I was studying the entire week before solely on games. Best of luck.

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:01:59 AM »
I don't know why or how, but I scored my highest ever on this practice test today.  (I timed myself strictly with no breaks, so I didn't cheat myself or anything.)

Perhaps you were just having an "off" day?  Last week I had a few of them in a row, and it was really worrisome.  Since those ones, I've done well on the past three practice tests, so things are looking up.  Try not to let it bother you too much.  Each practice test is another chance to improve!

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:57 AM »
I can relate.  Scored 165, which is 6-7 points below my average.  Bombed on the RC section as I got 7 questions wrong.  But then again I was pretty exhausted from work and travel, so that could've been a factor for the low score.

ilove

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:01:13 PM »
bombed it too. have been scoring 167-168.

I got 162 on this one.  glad I'm not the only one.