Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Supplemental LOR Questionaires  (Read 901 times)

gnahzmap

• View Profile
    • Email
Supplemental LOR Questionaires
« on: September 03, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »
I noticed that Stanford has a supplemental questionaire for recommenders, but did not find any such form in any other application for a top 20ish school.  Am I missing them, or have most schools eliminated this from the requirements?  If possible, can someone post a list of schools that require this?

THANKS!
NYU Law Class of 2012

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
Re: Supplemental LOR Questionaires
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »
I know Cornell had an optional supplemental one last year...and it still does this year.  I'm not going through the list of all the schools...you can check LSAC yourself :)
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

gnahzmap

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:06:25 AM »
If this is required, it will be posted on the Supplemental Forms portion of that school's LSAC application, right?  I have done plenty of research, but just don't want to be missing anything - maybe I'm paranoid.
NYU Law Class of 2012

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:34:46 AM »
Yeah- if it's required, it will say under the application instructions (that's one of the buttons at the top of the application). 
While I can't say for certain, I'm pretty sure no school requires their own recs.  None that I have filled out have, and I've never heard anyone mention it.
Relax- don't be paranoid, just read the instructions and call the admissions office if you have any questions.  Good luck :)
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.