Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: calling out jeffiswrong  (Read 505 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
calling out jeffiswrong
« on: September 03, 2008, 05:45:43 PM »
remember when you make scurrilous claim against obama's offer and challenged prove it?  no?  here reminder where it start:

this just first couple posts, starting p. 22 (http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4011209.210.html):

I wish to note that it is exceedingly interesting that you obsess with republicans while ignoring the mystery that surrounds Obama.

Why haven't you bothered to look into Obama's string of lies, fabrications, and excuses? Why haven't you bothered to look into the myriad of allegations surrounding his campaign?

I guess it's just not interesting. Like many die-hard liberals, you don't care much about who is in control of your own party. Instead you focus only on the opposition. Did you ever consider looking at Obama?

Nah, leave the job of carefully examining both candidates to conservatives, who are proud to do both rather than wallow in partisan hackery....

incorrect, oh snotty one. julie talk about democrats all time, such as how well they doing in polls and stuff.

and conservatives "proud do both"? thanks for julie's best laugh of day so far. you total hoot!

you got something else say, bring it.

rest follow easily enough from there.

just show you in how much trouble republicans.

it ok be totally wrong you know.  just admit it.  then you feel better.

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: calling out jeffiswrong
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 05:57:04 PM »
remember when you make scurrilous claim against obama's offer and challenged prove it?  no?  here reminder where it start:

this just first couple posts, starting p. 22 (http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4011209.210.html):

I wish to note that it is exceedingly interesting that you obsess with republicans while ignoring the mystery that surrounds Obama.

Why haven't you bothered to look into Obama's string of lies, fabrications, and excuses? Why haven't you bothered to look into the myriad of allegations surrounding his campaign?

I guess it's just not interesting. Like many die-hard liberals, you don't care much about who is in control of your own party. Instead you focus only on the opposition. Did you ever consider looking at Obama?

Nah, leave the job of carefully examining both candidates to conservatives, who are proud to do both rather than wallow in partisan hackery....

incorrect, oh snotty one. julie talk about democrats all time, such as how well they doing in polls and stuff.

and conservatives "proud do both"? thanks for julie's best laugh of day so far. you total hoot!

An empty personal attack from a flaming liberal?
I'm truly shocked.
Actually, I've come to expect it.  Very few liberals are willing to discuss any issue with intellectual courage or honesty, choosing instead to try and change the subject and deflect personal responsibility.
In your own text, you admit that the only talking you do about your own beloved, perfect party is how well they do in the polls.
So how does the democrat run congress do in the polls?
I'm sorry, that's off limits....
You are sad.
Justice is tangy....

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 06:00:57 PM »
so, you gave up on rezco accusations?  look like.

of course, you admit what mccain did re cheating on and abandoning wife--it just that this ok with you.  he still man of most solid character.  uh-huh.

at least julie have pleasure showing you be wingnut you are.

congrats!

pig floyd

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »
I'm truly shocked.
Actually, I've come to expect it.  Very few liberals are willing to discuss any issue with intellectual courage or honesty, choosing instead to try and change the subject and deflect personal responsibility.

This kind of deflection is tiresome.  People who speak on behalf of both parties are guilty of it.  In fact, you're doing exactly what you condemn in the post I quote.

Get off it.

If you want substance, be substantive.  Don't become what you criticize about your opponents.
I hate science because I refuse to assume that a discipline based in large part on the continual scrapping and renewal of ideas is unconditionally correct in a given area.

SwEep

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 01:58:12 AM »

I'm truly shocked.
In your own text, you admit that the only talking you do about your own beloved, perfect party is how well they do in the polls.
You are sad.

Wow I feel like I'm on a retard boat bound by chains headed straight for retardom.

SCK2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 02:20:42 AM »

I'm truly shocked.
You are sad.

Wow I feel like I'm on a retard boat bound by chains headed straight for retardom.

I feel the need...the need for speed!!!

Honorable Mention/All-Valley Tournament