Law School Discussion

$$$

$$$
« on: August 30, 2008, 07:55:46 AM »
$$$

A friend of mine during 1L transferred to Tulane.  I wonder what she'll do if Tulane gets flooded out.

Scentless Apprentice

• My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
I also thought this post was in bad taste.

What if an earthquake damaged part of UCLA or USC? "Arent you glad you didnt go to UCLA.." Pretty stupid.

I hope you stay in Texas with your terrible personality.

Scentless Apprentice

• View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
I also thought this post was in bad taste.

What if an earthquake damaged part of UCLA or USC? "Arent you glad you didnt go to UCLA.." Pretty stupid.

I hope you stay in Texas so nobody ever has to deal with your terrible personality.

'scuse me. We don't want him either.

Ha, it looked like it doubled my post & I edited to make it sound more general. Hey, at least it's a big state. 

if i recall correctly, Tulane sat on your app for 6 months and you were whining in the Tulane threads. Then they let you in after deposit deadlines and didn't offer you any money.

is that correct?

SMU is a good place for you. While we are are helping people you'll have plenty of spare time to whiten your teeth for you internet message board accounts.

Scentless Apprentice

• View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: $$$
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 11:00:07 PM »
Nice edit.

You *should* be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself.

Edit all you want, you can't change your insides. I have a feeling life has been too easy for you. Of course this is a big assumption on my part, I'm simply basing it on the callousness of your post.

(currently waving middle finger at screen)