Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Your Negro Travel Guide  (Read 678 times)

jackjo21

• View Profile
    • Email
Your Negro Travel Guide
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »
I just started a new blog! Below is the link and a small blurb about it. If you like it, tell your friends.

Thanks...

www.yournegrotravelguide.word press.com

Your Negro Travel Guide is a certified scallywag from the southside of Chicago, by way of Brooklyn, NY. Through a combination of prayer, luck and sleeping with the right people he has been able to travel throughout more than 20 countries in the past 3 years. In his travels, as in his life, he has encountered a constant barrage of misfortune, misunderstandings and misadventure. Your Negro Travel Guide hopes to one day become a writer but for now he’s broke and following your passion doesn’t pay as well as well selling your soul. So until it does, he’ll be drowning as an investment banker in Hong Kong. Come let him regale you with tales of international coonery, buffoonery and tomfoolery every Monday to Friday.

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
Re: Your Negro Travel Guide
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:08:02 AM »
You know, when I first read the title of your blog, I rolled my eyes. I honestly thought it was going to be full of the same tired stereotypes that are regurgitated in blog after blog and joke after joke.

I was wrong - at least if the most recent entry is any indication of the overall quality. I thought it was hilarious actually. Good natured humor too.

Not sure if this blog has anything remotely to do with law, but not bad at all.
YLS c/o 2009

jackjo21

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Your Negro Travel Guide
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »
Hey,

Thanks for reading, Galt (and the rest of you that may have). I just started up this week, so I'm trying to get some traffic. If you know someone that needs a break from pretending to be busy at work--send it their way!

Thanks...