Law School Discussion

PT 22 & PT23 How?

PT 22 & PT23 How?
« on: August 23, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »
Hey guys,

In PT 22, section 2(LR)-for number 18, what is the difference between choice B and C? I narrowed it down to those two but can't really figure out why B is the correct answer and why C can't be the correct answer. 

In the same section, same PT, I am slightly confused about number 22.  Please clarify?

In PT 23, section 1(LG)-how do you approach the second game? I'm unclear about that game. In addition, for the third game,how do you prove #16?

In section 2(LR), number 25, what is the difference between choice B and D? I chose D and I'm not sure why B is correct.

In section 3(LR), number 9 and 10, please clarify the logic in the stimulus-I'm confused. Please do explain why correct answers for 9 and 10 are correct as well.  Number 18, why is E incorrect and C correct?  Lastly, number 20-again, I'm confused.

Thank you for helping me out guys.  It just seems to me that I'm always 50/50 - 2 choices left - in LR.  Unfortunately, I seem to choose the wrong answer more than the correct answer.

Re: PT 22 & PT23 How?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 07:42:52 PM »

Those explanations helped a lot.  It would be wonderful if you can reply to the rest of them.  I appreciate your help.