Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Calling Out Obama Supporters! GTFI here now  (Read 8315 times)

SwEep

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Calling Out Obama Supporters! GTFI here now
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 11:39:59 PM »
Ask Americans now who would have done a better job as president, Bush or Gore.  I think they would disagree that Bush was better prepared for the job.

Oh wait, they already did... when Gore won the popular vote.

WRONG.

Only an idiot looks at Al Gore and thinks "Man, things would be so much better."
Here's how things would look:
-we'd have a 'lockbox'
-he'd have pushed for green initiatives and killed the free market
-he'd have ignored Iraq, Iran, and Al Qaeda and apologized to them for forcing them to attack us
-the economy would be in the tank within 2 years of him taking office
-he would have been overwhelmingly beaten in 2004 by John McCain

NO ONE but SUCKERS think that Gore was any more/better prepared to lead than Bush.  Quit living in the past - your guy has PLENTY of issues to deal with before he comes even remotely close to the white house.  Unless you folks ignore them, that is.

You know:
-his total lack of experience
-his complete lack of knowledge of constitutional law
-his belief that there are 57 (or was it 58) states
-his utter lack of credibility (he tells us to make a difference and lift up our brothers, while his actual brothers live in squalor)
-his ties to old school, dirty chicago politics
-his ties to convicted felons
-his ties to terrorists (Bill Ayers is an unrepentant terrorist who started Obama's political career)
-his lack of foreign policy knowledge
-his past as a 'community organizer' who didn't make even the slightest difference in his community
-his lying about his birth being tied to the Selma protests, which took place 7 years after he was born
-his lack of understanding of how the world actually works
-his inability to take a position, then stick to it when the polls change
-his desire to turn the US into Europe
-his desire to thrust race into the debate by behaving like a racist
-his inability to retain his core voters
-his total disregard for what is right when the polls tell him otherwise
-his inability to demonstrate any speaking abilities when teleprompters aren't available and working properly

Other than that, you know, he's ideal.  Or you could always vote for someone who can actually lead our country forward instead of turning back the clock to the great depression.  Try to remember - when you graduate law school, you will be paying far more in taxes than your parents ever did because Obama is targeting YOU for tax hikes.

And now that he's chosen Biden to be his VP, he's all but cooked.

Biden once said that Obama was 'unqualified' to be President.  He also was the loudmouthed moron who said that Obama was 'articulate'.

Obama is a joke now, and the gloves are coming off soon.

By the way, according to expectations Obama should be up by a two digit lead.  Isn't it insane that according to most polls, he's within the margin of error and in some, he's losing?  I thought he COULDN'T lose!

Crazy.  This reminds me of Kerry in 04 - libs couldn't understand how Bush could possibly have won!

This guy is going to Trinity Law School for the Christian minds.

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2008, 03:06:41 PM »
Please provide evidence.

Ask Americans now who would have done a better job as president, Bush or Gore.  I think they would disagree that Bush was better prepared for the job.

Oh wait, they already did... when Gore won the popular vote.

WRONG.

Only an idiot looks at Al Gore and thinks "Man, things would be so much better."
Here's how things would look:
-we'd have a 'lockbox'
-he'd have pushed for green initiatives and killed the free market
-he'd have ignored Iraq, Iran, and Al Qaeda and apologized to them for forcing them to attack us
-the economy would be in the tank within 2 years of him taking office
-he would have been overwhelmingly beaten in 2004 by John McCain

NO ONE but SUCKERS think that Gore was any more/better prepared to lead than Bush.  Quit living in the past - your guy has PLENTY of issues to deal with before he comes even remotely close to the white house.  Unless you folks ignore them, that is.

You know:
-his total lack of experience
-his belief that there are 57 (or was it 58) states
-his utter lack of credibility (he tells us to make a difference and lift up our brothers, while his actual brothers live in squalor)
-his ties to old school, dirty chicago politics
-his ties to convicted felons
-his ties to terrorists (Bill Ayers is an unrepentant terrorist who started Obama's political career)
-his lack of foreign policy knowledge
-his past as a 'community organizer' who didn't make even the slightest difference in his community
-his lying about his birth being tied to the Selma protests, which took place 7 years after he was born
-his lack of understanding of how the world actually works
-his inability to take a position, then stick to it when the polls change
-his desire to turn the US into Europe
-his desire to thrust race into the debate by behaving like a racist
-his inability to retain his core voters
-his total disregard for what is right when the polls tell him otherwise
-his inability to demonstrate any speaking abilities when teleprompters aren't available and working properly

Other than that, you know, he's ideal.  Or you could always vote for someone who can actually lead our country forward instead of turning back the clock to the great depression.  Try to remember - when you graduate law school, you will be paying far more in taxes than your parents ever did because Obama is targeting YOU for tax hikes.

And now that he's chosen Biden to be his VP, he's all but cooked.

Biden once said that Obama was 'unqualified' to be President.  He also was the loudmouthed moron who said that Obama was 'articulate'.

Obama is a joke now, and the gloves are coming off soon.

By the way, according to expectations Obama should be up by a two digit lead.  Isn't it insane that according to most polls, he's within the margin of error and in some, he's losing?  I thought he COULDN'T lose!

Crazy.  This reminds me of Kerry in 04 - libs couldn't understand how Bush could possibly have won!

I need to provide evidence?  Of what?  My opinion?  It exists and is rooted in observation and fact.
Justice is tangy....

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »

this julie's favorite, and document you completely off your meds.

Only a Republican law student would tell a U Chicago Con Law Professor that he completely lacks knowledge of the Constitution.  Good luck when you're being called on...I'll be the one behind you LMAO.

Ooookay.  First of all, Nobama was a lecturer, not a professor.  Second of all, he summed it all up for me when he tried to make the case that he disagrees with a marriage amendment because it doesn't exist in the original constitution.  You know, like slavery or prohibition or civil rights or womens sufferage.  Those were all in the original document, right?

I simply don't buy this constitutional expertise from a man who seems content to ignore the very meaning of constitutional amendments, especially when his very career is a result of a constitutional amendment that outlawed slavery.  Slavery wasn't in the constitution either, that is until it was written in to end the practice.

So yeah, he's no constitutional expert.  And that's only one example!  He also said that Justice Thomas doesn't belong on the court due to a lack of constitutional understanding.  Granted, Thomas had only been a judge for less than 150 days when he was pushed to run for office and eventually put on the supreme court - oh wait, he practiced law since 1974 and was an appointed a US appeals judge in 1990. 

At some point, you folks are going to have to stop blindly protecting Nobama and actually look at the person who you've decided will solve the worlds problems and make everything better.  OR you could simply elect him because he's black or articulate or seems smart or whatever skin deep nonsense you think is important.  Or you could vote for someone with the thought in your head that you are electing a president, not a messiah; a leader, not a speaker.

I just like to see how badly your panties get bunched up when anyone takes a shot at your communist, revolutionary, impetuous, inexperienced sham of a candidate.....
Justice is tangy....

xferlawstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2008, 03:59:00 PM »
In regard to the marriage amendment, he said it doesn't belong in the Constitution because the purpose of the constitution is to limited the powers of government with respect to individual liberties.  Amendments that guarantee equal protection of the law, criminalize slavery and grant female and black suffrage are in line with this principle-they limit the government's power to deny these rights.

(an interesting aside, while I certainly agree that slavery should be illegal, an argument can be made that it doesn't belong in the Constitution as it is the only part of the document that prohibits private, as opposed to government action).

Any proposed amendment to define marriage is antithetical to this notion.  First, it would be defining an institution which has been traditionally a states' rights issue.  Secondly, it would seek to expand the government's power over the individual to deny homosexual marriage.

If republicans were consistent in their beliefs, they should staunchly oppose such a plenary expansion of government power.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »
I just like to see how badly your panties get bunched up when anyone takes a shot at your communist, revolutionary, impetuous, inexperienced sham of a candidate.....

oh, everyone holding up nicely.

hey, what mcsame's class rank in college again?

isustudent

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 10:41:29 AM »
jeffislouie, thank you so much for your pointless rants.  because of them i know have decided to quit supporting barack obama!

oh wait... i forgot... nobody cares.  i love people who think their opinions are always completely right.  good luck in the real world.

check out the title of the thread... 

so i'm going to throw this out there -

Calling Out Obama Haters!  GTFO NOW!

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 11:17:44 AM »
obama will make a great president...the problem is not jeffi...it is hiliary clinton and bubba with his "jesse jackson" quip...his tiny phonecall of congrats to 'bam...his expression that nobody is ready to be president...and governor of pa...ed rendell's "skin color" remarks...

why didn't hiliary get out of the race when obama was going to win this thing? 

those three have fractured the democrat party like 1972...

and we know what that brought us...richard nixon...

aye am independent and voted for obama twice...but frankly it doesn't matter to me if independent mccain wins or independent obama...

...we'll see what bubba does now...it is up to him to heal some wounds...lets hope he doesn't pull what he did to al gore.

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 11:31:32 AM »

the question is: is bill clinton trying to sabotage the election for obama so that his wife can run in another 4 years?
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 12:34:40 PM »
you really need stop living in '90s.

or, just stop living.

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »

the question is: is bill clinton trying to sabotage the election for obama so that his wife can run in another 4 years?

And the answer is:
YES!!!

It is my belief that he wants one of three outcomes:
1)  Obama loses and Shrillary runs again
2)  Obama wins and Shrillary has a heart attack (that would free up slick Willy to be, well - slick)
3)  Obama wins and Shrillary grants him the divorce.
Justice is tangy....