Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: are you still on waitlist?  (Read 10065 times)

John2460

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: are you still on waitlist?
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »
Wait-list: Quinnipiac, New England

Hold: Vermont - Decision in May

LMUtalldrink

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 06:46:37 PM »
I'm still on the waiting list at Univ San Diego and Santa Clara Univ.
I applied a month ago and still haven't heard back from two schools........ hoping that's a good sign b/c maybe they just waited until 6/1 for the seat deposits to come due.

trudawg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 04:03:22 PM »
I know this topic is old, but I'm still waiting on Phoenix school of law to accept me from the waitlist. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Can anyone tell me usually when you'll hear a decision one way or another?

Lawfemale

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »
Yes, I am wait listed at Cornell.  Got into 10 schools and wait listed at 3 -Cornell, Brooklyn and Cardozo.  I got into Brooklyn in the middle of June.  Just received a new letter from Cornell placing me on summer wait list.  Keeping fingers crossed.  The say they could call up until first day of classes.  This would suck, but im willing to wait up until about 3 days before classes start at another school.

trudawg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 04:32:03 PM »
I got waitlisted then rejected @ Phoenix School of Law. Oh well. On a side note though, I had applied at U of D Mercy School of Law and it took almost 4 months to get an answer and they accepted me. Go figure

aqashleyquin12

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 08:24:03 PM »

It's killing me. I'm hoping to get off of one of those. This year has been brutal. Good thing is that most places have seat deposit deadlines tomorrow - meaning not postmarked - but into the university. Hopefully the waitlists will start to move.

virtual assistant

Dani43

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 10:29:37 AM »
I was on a wait list and I recently got accepted. Maybe you should try sending in a letter of continued interest and supplemental recommendation letters. I would not suggest you send something that you already have in your application packet but just update the Admissions Committee on new things that have been going in your life.

Good luck!