Basically, Iowa is offering me $10k per year in fellowship via research position, which for the 2nd and 3rd year would save me ~16-17k in addition to the 10k per year because it will qualify me for in-state tuition. Now BC literally just called me today to offer me admission off the wait list (no $$$ yet from them, the guy says he's going to talk to the Dean of Admissions there and then call me back with a figure). Now, since this was so late, I've already moved onto the campus here at UIowa (signed a lease, etc).
How much, if any, should I want BC to offer for me to switch out of my Iowa situation so late and attend BC? I know BC is a better school, but not a *whole* lot better than Iowa. For the record, I am indifferent to working in the midwest or the northeast. Ahhhhhhhhh, what should I do? Thanks for you guys' responses in advance!