Law School Discussion

Post-Bac Undergrad Courses

Post-Bac Undergrad Courses
« on: August 12, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
Do post-bac undergrad courses have any effect on your UGPA calculated by LSDAS?

Re: Post-Bac Undergrad Courses
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 07:42:05 PM »
From my understanding they do not. I called LSAC about this, since I wasn't sure if my post-bac institution (I only took undergraduate level courses) were considered undergrad or graduate. They said that any courses that you take after graduation are considered graduate classes, and therefore have no impact on your undergraduate GPA. When LSAC processes your transcript, this GPA is calculated and considered separately.

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »
that's pretty much what i figured. thanks!

tahimik

• "Down with Shannen Doherty."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 10:31:08 PM »
From my understanding they do not. I called LSAC about this, since I wasn't sure if my post-bac institution (I only took undergraduate level courses) were considered undergrad or graduate. They said that any courses that you take after graduation are considered graduate classes, and therefore have no impact on your undergraduate GPA. When LSAC processes your transcript, this GPA is calculated and considered separately.

Looks like I've found the answer to my question, but I just wanted to be sure of one thing: so when we request transcripts, we also have to request from any institution that we've taken classes post-bac?  even if they were undergrad level classes?