Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: TM STUDENTS: When to start doing preptests?  (Read 318 times)

uwofresh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
TM STUDENTS: When to start doing preptests?
« on: August 17, 2005, 03:32:51 PM »
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys started to do preptests on your own.
TM provides us with 4 additional preptests and I haven't touched them yet and I was wondering when it would be a good time to start doing them.

As well, are any of you guys doing additional preptests in addition to the 8preptests we're provided with?

Thanks.

shaz

• Sr. Citizen
  • University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
Re: TM STUDENTS: When to start doing preptests?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 03:39:11 PM »
you should do as many as you can. just keep in mind not to do the ones scheduled for the diagnostics. also note that there are over 40 for you to do. also, i believe that most of the questions on these tests do appear on the homework so your scores may not accurately reflect your prep. use them to work on timing.
losin' sleep, gainin' knowledge.

theunderdog

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 04:14:29 PM »
You should not do as many PrepTests as you can from now until October 1st.  This is counterproductive.

Schedule the four TestMasters diagnostics for every Saturday, starting from August 20th.  Take the week of Sept. 11-17 off, because you'll have the TestMasters Jam sessions.  Then the following Saturday TestMasters will adminster June 2005, which is one week before the actual exam.  Between weeks, review the diagnostics thoroughly.

space wrangler

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 05:11:39 PM »
I'm not going to begin doing the four extra preptests until the end of the month, maybe the beginning of September.