Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: TJSL: Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Class of 2011  (Read 5376 times)

mooms

• View Profile
TJSL: Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Class of 2011
« on: August 08, 2008, 11:51:10 AM »
This school's board needs some new activity!

lsdreamer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: TJSL: Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Class of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 04:31:08 AM »
I know! I'm a 2nd year student  at TJSL...And I love it! I came on here while deciding whether or not to go, and ran into so many TJSL bashers. I'm so glad I didn't listen...I love it here-the staff and faculty are awesome...they actually care how we do, which is evidenced by the huge leap in our bar passage rate! 75% in 2008-and for the most difficult bar in years! Take that, all you Tier 1 snobs who only care about rank. We are on the rise...and in the meantime, I'm happy to be at a school that I actually enjoy going to. You can't always say that for some of the elite schools.  ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/sddt/20081125/lo_sddt/statebarexampassageratehighestinadecade

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 04:28:52 AM »
So what’s the buzz around TJSL about the new site. Its projected to be completed in time for your last year if you are graduating in 2011, what are the students saying about it?
Ive been accepted for the fall 09.

Sean104

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 05:04:42 PM »
<--also accepted for Fall 09.

rainytuesdays

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 01:40:14 PM »
Hi everyone! I have been accepted to TJSL for Fall '09.  I am trying to research everything about TJSL in comparison to Cal Western since I have been accepted to both.  So far all I have heard are rants and bashes against both schools.  I would appreciate a real and helpful opinion from anyone accepted/attending/graduated. Thanks!