Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: very annoying lsat roadblock- suggestions?  (Read 1916 times)

eudaemonist

• Its totally inappropriate, lewd, lascivious..
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: very annoying lsat roadblock- suggestions?
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 04:29:28 AM »
I have my own narcolepsy experience, I dated a narcoleptic girl when I was 18, she was 17. She used to fall asleep on the phone regularly, not often in person and never during sex, she had a crazy sex drive. Hands down the horniest girl I've ever met, not sure if that's narcolepsy related lol. 

I dropped her off at home one night and she fell asleep at the front door before she got her keys out. I waited a few minutes and drove off confident her parents would collect her or she would wake up  ;D It was about -30c out, poor thing probably froze to death  ::) She called me the next day and didnt remember a thing   :-*

Her father never spoke a word to me, he just used to glare at me, ahhh the days of hiding in the closet and sneaking out the back door when the coast was clear  ;D

eudaemonist

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 12:03:17 PM »

You just perfectly described my relationship with my GF in detail and may have solved the problem we have been trying to figure out for a while.  How could I be so blind? 
THNX  ;D

Another unwitting narcolepsy victim, although I said she did NOT fall asleep during sex, she often did NOT wake up during sex either  ;D

Some problems are better off left unsolved  ;)

casper13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Oh I just love her. dont you
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 12:18:03 PM »
Have you thought of adopting an exercise program for yourself. I know I use to get tired and will fall asleep in meetings or anything, but once I starting running again I was wide awake and only needed like 4-5 hours of sleep. Exercise does wonders fort he body and it is a free way to gain energy. Not saying go training for marathons but some kind of walking, running, biking, swimming. Anything to get the blood flowing all the time.

eudaemonist

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 04:23:18 PM »
Another unwitting narcolepsy victim, although I said she did NOT fall asleep during sex, she often did NOT wake up during sex either  ;D

Some problems are better off left unsolved  ;)
I don't know what to say.  That is spot on.  Last week she complained the next morning that she was asleep during it.  I was like, "you WOKE ME UP in the middle of the night, were talking, demanding it, climbed on top and went to town while I laid there."  What a trip...

I know, I know    :o There has to be some kind of Narcolepsy Singles Dating website or Narcoleptic Woman & Their Admirers .com NarcoNymphos.com

I think I have developed a fetish  ;D

Oddly enough this thread has been hi-jacked by some people talking about some LSAT something or other  ???  whatever thats about  ::)