Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT contest  (Read 2048 times)

TimMitchell

LSAT contest
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:45:58 PM »
Time to do another timed PrepTest. However, I've come up with an ingenious was to stave of LSD cravings between sections. After the test I'll refresh this thread and whoever posts the funniest/randomest thing wins a prize

TimMitchell

Re: LSAT contest
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:00:08 AM »
Alright, WTF is the prize?  Even without knowing I will reprise.

If you don't submit to Butt-things you are guilty of not being true, not trying hard enough.
If you do follow the Butt-things you are guilty because you haven't received burning in the bosom which you would have received had you treated them properly.
Many suggestions are given to help you earn through work, what was promised if you were only sincere and worked hard enough, you dig?. You now need help to be worthy of receiving the gift (???). More butts are issued, and as helps, you are outnumbered and that makes you feel like the only one that doesn't get it... Dig it?  you think that if I work hard enough I will not be the only one who wont get it. The truth is, many others don't get it either, they have been caught in the same maze. The irony is that those who don't get it are the same ones who are sincere, and authentic ... the ones who are earnestly trying to keep the integrity of their own minds.
So much for that idea!

My head hurts

Sorry, no prize... you didn't get it in before the LSAT was over... sadly I refreshed and had no funny/random comments  >:(

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »
A piece of really old, messed up string comes into a bar.  He's all torn up, frayed, tied up in knots, etc.

He orders a whiskey.

The bartender says, "I can't serve you, you're a piece of string!"

The piece of string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot."

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 07:22:11 PM »
Here's a good one to play on your friends:

You:  "Hey, you going to the party?"

Friend:  "No, what party?"

You:  "The huge party being planned for this weekend.  It's going to be great.

Friend:  "Where is it?"

You:  "It's in your mouth.  Everyone's coming."

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 07:26:37 PM »
Hey, TM, which PT did you take and how did you do?  Also, since you're retaking, what's your method of studying... if you don't mind me asking.

legends159

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 07:42:16 PM »
Hey, TM, which PT did you take and how did you do?  Also, since you're retaking, what's your method of studying... if you don't mind me asking.

I don't get it... ???

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 08:08:43 PM »
Time to do another timed PrepTest. However, I've come up with an ingenious was to stave of LSD cravings between sections. After the test I'll refresh this thread and whoever posts the funniest/randomest thing wins a prize

TimMitchell

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 08:30:59 PM »

Don't mind at all! I love talking about my study habits instead of actually studying... I took PT46 and got a 173. I took it a little late and I think I suffered a bit on the RC, missed 1-2 each LR, 5 (i think) on RC and 0 on LG.

My method of studyng is completing the LRB and LSAT workout. I'm a few chapters away from completing the LRB and this is the second PT I have done since June LSAT. I preped the first test by doing the LGB and PT up to around 20 something. Turned out to be a bit of a mistake as the LSAT has changed significantly since then with respect to the style of RC and how many LG questions there are on the test. The LRB is helping a lot and I'm excited to try the LSAT workout. I also ordered the new RCB which is shipping in September. Fortunatly I didn't exhaust all my prep options so I can still stay fresh and improve.

SCK2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »

(right-click: view image)
Honorable Mention/All-Valley Tournament

SCK2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »