Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which schools does the Illuminati recruit out of?  (Read 7595 times)

amassherst

• View Profile
Re: Which schools does the Illuminati recruit out of?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 04:27:19 AM »
The Masons was thrown out there.  Good suggestion.  One of my friends on the outside mis-characterizes the Masons as "the authors of all evil of the Western world."  You can join as an adult, but for real penetration, you should have joined DeMolay when you were a teen or still under 21.  In layman's terms, the Order of DeMolay is like 'junior Masons'.  In Politics, DeMolay are generally future governors.  Masons and Illuminati always take DeMolay under their wing and cultivate them for success.  A couple of recent House Speakers were from the Order as well.  Bill Clinton was a DeMolay. Walt Disney was a Demolay.  Jonn Wayne and John Steinbeck were both DeMolay.  Coincidence?  Methinks not!

So, I'd say that for your purposes, DeMolay/Masons > Skull & Bones because you don't have to go to Yale exclusively to join. And as a Mason you'll know who's a Mason in your area/job market, facilitating your SA and job search immeasurably.

You might not have heard about DeMolay because it's so underground.  There's some info online, but this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VpEqChIRB0) offers a close look into what they're about.       

TimMitchell

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 10:55:58 AM »
The Masons was thrown out there.  Good suggestion.  One of my friends on the outside mis-characterizes the Masons as "the authors of all evil of the Western world."  You can join as an adult, but for real penetration, you should have joined DeMolay when you were a teen or still under 21.  In layman's terms, the Order of DeMolay is like 'junior Masons'.  In Politics, DeMolay are generally future governors.  Masons and Illuminati always take DeMolay under their wing and cultivate them for success.  A couple of recent House Speakers were from the Order as well.  Bill Clinton was a DeMolay. Walt Disney was a Demolay.  Jonn Wayne and John Steinbeck were both DeMolay.  Coincidence?  Methinks not!

So, I'd say that for your purposes, DeMolay/Masons > Skull & Bones because you don't have to go to Yale exclusively to join. And as a Mason you'll know who's a Mason in your area/job market, facilitating your SA and job search immeasurably.

You might not have heard about DeMolay because it's so underground.  There's some info online, but this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VpEqChIRB0) offers a close look into what they're about.       

My friend tried recruiting me for DeMoley when I was in third grade. I remember chanting a couple things and kissing the bible. Never went to another meeting cause the people there were kinda weird. I had no idea what was going on (I was 10) and a few years later I was talking to my dad about this history of the masons or something, and he reminded me about it. Totally weird.

brianwithani

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 11:05:04 AM »
Tim, you were 10 in the third grade?  Get a late start, did we? 
"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is a habit."  Socrates

TimMitchell

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 11:07:55 AM »
Whoops, meant fifth grade  :P

amassherst

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »

My friend tried recruiting me for DeMoley when I was in third grade. I remember chanting a couple things and kissing the bible. Never went to another meeting cause the people there were kinda weird. I had no idea what was going on (I was 10) and a few years later I was talking to my dad about this history of the masons or something, and he reminded me about it. Totally weird.

Yeah, I was recruited for DeMolay.  I was in middle school: went to some meetings, memorized some long passages and tried to figure out what kind of strange boys club this was that met right across the temple hall from the Masons.  Never found out.  I didn't stay in long enough to move up through the ranks.  That is totally weird that you've heard of DeMolay.  Through the many years that have passed, I've never spoken to anyone who has heard of it.  Perhaps because I've never asked anyone.  I just thought DeMolay was a figment of my imagination.  A hallucination.  Must've been that Kool-Aid that I drank.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2008, 03:24:10 PM »
ive heard of it. it was big in my hometown i think.
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

philosophia

• Please. Just. Don't.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 01:17:59 AM »
Don't let this thread die... I would like to know if my T2 can hurdle me into world domination...

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 09:44:07 AM »
Don't let this thread die... I would like to know if my T2 can hurdle me into world domination...

nope, you dominate based on school ranking.  for example, the t14 dominates the world, a t2 will at best only allow you to be a sub-dominator.  still, you could get a place like zimbabwe or kzakistan.  unfortunately, even with stellar grades at my t3, the best i can do is a middle-class neighborhood in brooklyn. 
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

TimMitchell

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 09:44:24 AM »

I don't know, I would think the NWA would only recruit out of the ultra, ultra elite. However, other Senators and Governors haven't gone to any law school or very low ranked ones. But is there any way we can even guarantee that these people are Illuminati members? I need more info...

I can has lauskul!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »
Who would have thought that the most popular candidate would contain the names of the two biggest military targets of the last decade?

Wait...Obama was a military target?   ??? :o