Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which schools does the Illuminati recruit out of?  (Read 7683 times)

TimMitchell

Which schools does the Illuminati recruit out of?
« on: August 02, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »
One of the main reasons I have decided to attend law school is that I believe it is the surest way to becoming an Illuminati. However, I doubt the NWO directly recruits out of every law school and even at the schools they do recruit out of they most likely do it in secrecy. Does any good schools have a junior Illuminati organization or club? I, like most other future law school students, have very little experience with legal job recruitment or becoming involved in large Orwellian organizations, does anyone have any concrete experience or advice on becoming a member or securing a job after school? So far I have not found any information on LSAC, NLJ or even Google, and George Bush nor Barack Obama have returned my e-mails.

Thanks in advance!  ;D

WashLaw

• View Profile
Re: Which schools does the Illuminati recruit out of?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »
Cooley!

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 09:54:25 PM »
One of the main reasons I have decided to attend law school is that I believe it is the surest way to becoming an Illuminati. However, I doubt the NWO directly recruits out of every law school and even at the schools they do recruit out of they most likely do it in secrecy. Does any good schools have a junior Illuminati organization or club? I, like most other future law school students, have very little experience with legal job recruitment or becoming involved in large Orwellian organizations, does anyone have any concrete experience or advice on becoming a member or securing a job after school? So far I have not found any information on LSAC, NLJ or even Google, and George Bush nor Barrack Obama have returned my e-mails.

Thanks in advance!  ;D

I'm heartened by the fact you misspelled B.O.'s name -- maybe there's hope for a non-muslim presidency next year after all.  :)

I would think the traditional top 10 (HYS,CCN, MVB, Penn) all potentially have illuminati branchs.  Maybe not NYU, because they're a relatively new addition to the elite ranks, over the last couple decades, but probably the rest.  Not sure about the other schools.

TimMitchell

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 09:57:21 PM »
One of the main reasons I have decided to attend law school is that I believe it is the surest way to becoming an Illuminati. However, I doubt the NWO directly recruits out of every law school and even at the schools they do recruit out of they most likely do it in secrecy. Does any good schools have a junior Illuminati organization or club? I, like most other future law school students, have very little experience with legal job recruitment or becoming involved in large Orwellian organizations, does anyone have any concrete experience or advice on becoming a member or securing a job after school? So far I have not found any information on LSAC, NLJ or even Google, and George Bush nor Barrack Obama have returned my e-mails.

Thanks in advance!  ;D

I'm heartened by the fact you misspelled B.O.'s name -- maybe there's hope for a non-muslim presidency next year after all.  :)

I would think the traditional top 10 (HYS,CCN, MVB, Penn) all potentially have illuminati branchs.  Maybe not NYU, because they're a relatively new addition to the elite ranks, over the last couple decades, but probably the rest.  Not sure about the other schools.

fixt. Oh, my life-long reliance on spell check has done be in once again. Why, oh beacon of hope and change, does your name have to so closely resemble a word for military housing.

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 10:02:38 PM »

Thanks in advance!  ;D

fixt. Oh, my life-long reliance on spell check has done be in once again. Why, oh beacon of hope and change, does your name have to so closely resemble a word for military housing.

That, of course, is not the primary (or even secondary, or tertiary) problem with his name (unfortunately).  And any military associations would probably be positive for someone advocating surrender in the face of victory.

That said, I think he should change his name, via conjunction, to "Barama."  Easy to remember and spell, no real negative associations, and reminiscient of the 80's group "Bananarama", which is a positive, upbeat memory for most.

TimMitchell

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 10:11:04 PM »
Who would have thought that the most popular candidate would contain the names of the two biggest military targets of the last decade?

However, let's not steer this topic off course... any other advice on joining the Illuminati?

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 10:38:12 PM »
lemme get this straight....youre going to law school to become a nitelight?
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

TimMitchell

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 11:00:40 PM »

You're thinking of an illume-a-nightie... let's be serious for a moment, people, surely some of you have thought about joining the secret organization that covertly and diabolically controls all world functions!

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 11:07:04 PM »

You're thinking of an illume-a-nightie... let's be serious for a moment, people, surely some of you have thought about joining the secret organization that covertly and diabolically controls all world functions!

well, if its a secret, how do you know about it?
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

SCK2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »

Nah, more of a Skull & Bones guy myself...
Honorable Mention/All-Valley Tournament