I have a lot of study aids and supplements for 2Ls or 3Ls. I prefer to sell these as a lot for $100 including shipping & insurance. Payment can be arranged through PayPal. PM me if interested.
* Examples and Explanations (E&E): Securities Regulations (third edition- copyright 2005). Book has some highlighting and writing, mostly in the first half of the book. ISBN: 0-7355-5100-6
* Principles of International business, transactions, Trade and Economic Relations (Concise hornbook series by Thomson West). Book has minimal highlighting and writing. ISBN: 0-314-15415-9 (copyright 2005)
* Examples and Explanations: Intellectual Property (2003 edition). No marks or highlighting. ISBN: 0-7355-2719-9
Gilbert Law Summaries: Antitrust. NEW! ISBN: 0-314-15634-8
* Legalines: Corporations keyed to Hamilton casebook (8th edition). Writing and highlighting on <25 pages. ISBN: 0-314-15545-7
* Regulation of Lawyers (professional responsibility casebook) by Gillers (7th ed.) Highlighting and writing on less than 10 pages. ISBN: 0-7355-5256-8
* Statutory Supplement to Cases and Materials on Corporations including partnerships and limited liability companies (9th ed., American Casebook Series). Highlighting and writing on <10 pages. ISBN: 0-314-16387-5
* Selected Intellectual Property (IP) and Unfair Competition Statutes, Regulations & Treaties (2004 edition). No marks or highlighting. ISBN: 0-314-15345-4
* The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. Hardback reference book. ISBN: 0-19-505835-6
* Overview of International CISG Sales Law. Some underlining in pen on <20 pages. ISBN: 1-4196-4448-3
* Casenote Legal Briefs: Criminal Procedure keyed to Dressler and Thomas's Criminal Procedure Principles, Policies and Perspectives (however this book really can be used with any crim pro casebook -- I used it with Kamisar's law book). This book is also in new condition with no markings, writing or highlighting.
* Crunchtime: Criminal Procedure by Emanuel - ISBN: 0735540896. New with no marks or highlighting