Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Success stories from middle % Tier 2 students a few years out of school?  (Read 1179 times)

Rule of Reason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Can anyone throw me something to hurl my faith at?  :-\

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
I doubt many successful lawyers several years into their practice read this board, so I doubt you'll get many responses even if there are plenty out there.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
If you look hard enough, you can find incredible lawyers from almost any law school. That, by itself, is meaningless.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
If you look hard enough, you can find incredible lawyers from almost any law school. That, by itself, is meaningless.

My point was only that even if they exist they aren't likely to read or respond to this post.  I wasn't even delving into the whole T2-T4 debate.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
Sorry if I was misunderstood. I wasn't trying to get into the whole lower tiered school debate. I was just making the general point that anecdotal evidence is meaningless.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?

nycesq2005

• AOL Instant Messenger - NYCESQ2005
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
What do you want to know? I graduated more than 5 years ago from Brooklyn Law. Bottom 1/2 class rank. First job paid peanuts (29K pre bar admission, 37K post-bar admission). Now I am doing well but it took several job jumps to get here (I'm at 80K now doing ID and my student loan balance is under $55K).
Any questions, feel free to ask or PM me. I don't really check this board as much, you can find me over at JDUnderground.

God bless.