Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Brooklyn vs. UW-Madison  (Read 1134 times)

korzhenevich

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brooklyn vs. UW-Madison
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »
completely understandable...tuition stats at brooklyn is a full-tuition scholarship

The Artist

• Sr. Citizen
  • Admit it... you got Rick Rolled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 06:39:50 AM »
Wait, you got a full ride at Brooklyn? If that's the case that'd be hard to pass up. Also, since you'd been in Madison for 4 years already I guess you wouldn't be sad about missing the fun things like college football  ;)

drleather2001

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 11:06:22 AM »
It's great that they offered you full tuition.  However, isn't it dependant on remaining in the top 25% of the class or something?

Not to mention, you're going to be spending probably twice as much in COL at Brooklyn than in Wisconsin...

It sounds like you're looking for people to tell you to go to Brooklyn, in which case, you should just go to Brooklyn.  But it might end up being a mistake.  That's fine if you think staying in Wisconsin will be a mistake.  If you honestly want to know which school is better, well, Wisconsin is.  Which school will give you better job ops?  Unless you end up in the top 10-20% at Brooklyn, Wisconsin will almost certainly be a better degree to have, and if you end up in the top 10%-20% at Wisco, you would have a chance to move to NYC afterwards anyway. 

But like I said, it sounds like you are looking for reasons to go to Brooklyn.  If that's the case, that should be reason enough to go.
"If Mars had life on it // I might find my wife on it!"
-Brian Wilson

ronaldo699

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »
this thread is redic...   bls no question